The FA Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great draw as far as I'm concerned. On about ~200 ticketing points the only away game I've been eligible for this season is Red Star which wasn't viable for me, but I reckon I should get this no issue. Fingers crossed for a sensible kick-off time!
How many points do you reckon this will be? If anyone has a spare please let me know as Being a big fat dirty northern monkey this is quite local for me now! :angryscouser:
im going to apply regardless but not sure my 180 LP will cut it !:mourfacepalm:

It’s nice to have a manager that will actually try to win it in a very long time. That’s the difference between Poch and Jose - the former believed it was meaningless ego, whilst José’s ego demands that he wins it.

How many points do you reckon this will be? If anyone has a spare please let me know as Being a big fat dirty northern monkey this is quite local for me now! :angryscouser:
im going to apply regardless but not sure my 180 LP will cut it !:mourfacepalm:
If that's 180 as a ST Holder I reckon you'll be fine. I'm going to guess around the 100-110 ST holder points mark if it stays on the weekend with a kick-off time you can reach by train. Some members if it becomes coach-only, and general sale if it's Friday/Monday night IMO.

If that's 180 as a ST Holder I reckon you'll be fine. I'm going to guess around the 100-110 ST holder points mark if it stays on the weekend with a kick-off time you can reach by train. Some members if it becomes coach-only, and general sale if it's Friday/Monday night IMO.
Yeah STH , hoping I can get a ticket for it! Will apply anyway and if I’m not successful I’m sure I will get one from Twitter as hordes of people suddenly can’t make it last minute

The ticket allocation for this game will be a total joke.I reckon the mark will be about 280 points.Loads of ST holders will buy with absolutely no intention of attending.5LPs for £20-absolute bargain!! The away ticket allocation sucks and is open to all kinds of abuse.We all know it but I doubt it will ever change.Me and my 200LPs will just have to hope that the game is televised #disgrace

Tranmere last year was nearly 400 LPs to get a ticket-on the night there were 482 empty seats/no shows in the away end.Neither the Club or the supporters trust made any comment regarding this
#disgrace

Spurs v. Middlesbrough connections.
2008, Spurs beat Middlesbrough in 2007 on the way to winning the LC, Jonathan Woodgate, signed from Middlesbrough, scored the winner v. Chelsea, now manages Middlesbrough.
1967, Spurs beat Chelsea to win the FAC, left back was Cyril Knowles, signed from Middlesbrough.
Wow.

2 minor links in over half a century.

#itswritteninthestars

:mourcry:

Think it’s 15% away allocation ticket rule in the fa cup which means we should get roughly 5K tickets for this one. Hopefully the cut off will be low for season ticket holders!

It’s a joke when you don’t even get close with a season ticket even for midweeks etc. Unless you are lucky and know people with 300+ points there’s no chance.

Oh look, Manchester City get to defend their ranking as holders with a tough test at home to Port Vale. Reflects the testing run from last year when they had to play Rotherham and Burnley at home and Newport and Swansea away with Brighton in the Semi.

Back
Top Bottom