The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He Gets a lot of stick, but to be fair to the bald beauty he always said once the stadium is built he would make us compete with the other big boys, and i know the window is far from over yet but it looks like Levy is backing his manager this window, so Mr Levy thank you!
That was the window we signed Reguilon, Doherty, Hart, Vinicius, Rodon, Hojbjerg, and Bale on loan wasn't it? You weren't to know but that's pretty funny.
Hojbjerg the only one close to a success.

For the nut jobs that love our little adorable midget.

Airfix, For, Steve , Top Spurs, Jock yid, Paris Ponce , Shady , Micky Cooper , apologies if others have been forgotten.
Happy days.

tumblr_pyskathjig1qzs7uio10_r1_540.gifv

This thread must have shrunk by around 10 pages over the last couple of years with folk dipping back in to delete shit.

The mysterious shrinking thread :harrylol:

I think, when the dust settles on this latest debacle, the Conte fallout will be hugely damaging for ENIC.

There’s clearly a culture at the club, developed over decades, that has turned us into a product, to be ‘experienced’. European football is vital to that product, winning is not.

The players know that, hence the results.

It is satire i think.
I have because I'm abit bored tried to find a thread dedicated to 'ENIC Out' but I can't seem to find a recent one?

Only the general 'ENIC/levy' and 'ENIC In/Out ' ones.

So this Levy appreciation thread seems to be doing better than any 'Levy Out' thread.

21 pages and counting now.

Sounds like a WhatsApp group!

Oh hang on……
Always makes me laugh when people criticise others for calling them out when we're doing well.

In reverse however........
Hypocrisy GIF

People making 1000s of posts saying they want Enic out, go to a match where there's a protest going on and it's ..... nothing.

Haters Trolls GIF by Shelly Saves the Day

I think, when the dust settles on this latest debacle, the Conte fallout will be hugely damaging for ENIC.

There’s clearly a culture at the club, developed over decades, that has turned us into a product, to be ‘experienced’. European football is vital to that product, winning is not.

That's a great post tbf.

The "Winning is hard" mentality drip feeding from the top down

if Enic don’t get it right this time I will definitely take down my levy posters from my bedroom wall …. Well , maybe the next one & of course next transfer window will be difficult due to a new Mason manager coming in & as we all know winter windows are hard so the next window … unless of course , we’ve sacked our manager

Transitional Hotspur Entertainment Group

if Enic don’t get it right this time I will definitely take down my levy posters from my bedroom wall …. Well , maybe the next one & of course next transfer window will be difficult due to a new Mason manager coming in & as we all know winter windows are hard so the next window … unless of course , we’ve sacked our manager

Coming to a town near you soon.

I think you're being a little hasty if you don't mind me saying.
I'll be judging them on manager #23 and the Summer window of 2034

#BackMason

Posted this in the Chat GPT thread ….

Daniel Levy, the Spurs' mastermind,
A shrewd businessman with a footballing mind,
He's the man behind the scenes,
Building a team that's the envy of many a dream.

He's the architect of the new stadium,
A feat of engineering that's beyond comparison,
A home for Spurs that's second to none,
A place where memories are made and legends are born.

He's a man who's not afraid to take a risk,
A dealmaker who knows how to seal the fix,
He's the one who brought Gareth Bale back,
A move that sent the fans into a frenzy and put the opposition on the back.

He's a tough negotiator, a man of steel,
A leader who knows how to seal the deal,
He's the one who's brought success to the Spurs,
A team that's strong, resilient, and endures.

So here's to Daniel Levy, the Spurs' king,
A man who's brought so much to Tottenham's ring,
A visionary who's made our dreams come true,
A legend who's forever in the hearts of Spurs fans, old and new. :levylol:

Posted this in the Chat GPT thread ….

Daniel Levy, the Spurs' mastermind,
A shrewd businessman with a footballing mind,
He's the man behind the scenes,
Building a team that's the envy of many a dream.

He's the architect of the new stadium,
A feat of engineering that's beyond comparison,
A home for Spurs that's second to none,
A place where memories are made and legends are born.

He's a man who's not afraid to take a risk,
A dealmaker who knows how to seal the fix,
He's the one who brought Gareth Bale back,
A move that sent the fans into a frenzy and put the opposition on the back.

He's a tough negotiator, a man of steel,
A leader who knows how to seal the deal,
He's the one who's brought success to the Spurs,
A team that's strong, resilient, and endures.

So here's to Daniel Levy, the Spurs' king,
A man who's brought so much to Tottenham's ring,
A visionary who's made our dreams come true,
A legend who's forever in the hearts of Spurs fans, old and new. :levylol:

One for John Thomas John Thomas I think

I have because I'm abit bored tried to find a thread dedicated to 'ENIC Out' but I can't seem to find a recent one?

Only the general 'ENIC/levy' and 'ENIC In/Out ' ones.

So this Levy appreciation thread seems to be doing better than any 'Levy Out' thread.

21 pages and counting now.

You're aware that the mood has completely changed since this thread was made, yeah? The window that the first page is praising turned out to be a disaster, we ended up sacking Jose (a week before a cup final we didn't turn up for) and have since had numerous failed managers, still won nothing, still played shit football and generally been depressing.

Most people who aren't sappy little scyopathantic company men worshipping under the Cult of Levy have turned on the bald one already ... catch up buttercup.

Did I hear someone say.......rebuild?

:levywhoa:

Yes, I've come to that conclusion, the super league being the tipping point for me. And to be fair, it was still mostly fun while the team and league positions were steadily improving overall, up from mid table in the early 2000s to circa 2018, then the CL run. Top 4 was the end goal wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom