The Dele & Eric Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's nice to be nice
Why can't this bloke be an absolute tool. You know like some of the utterly self-centered Suella loving heartless toe rags on here. Then I can feel zero remorse about not wanting him anywhere near the first eleven. Genuinely think we would all be lucky to have a freind like Eric....Hmm that said if He is indeed 'brutally honest' then he must know since he bulked up his lack of mobility has utterly ruined him. His passivity and refusal to press or engage a forward as a result makes him unfit for purpose .

Why can't this bloke be an absolute tool. You know like some of the utterly self-centered Suella loving heartless toe rags on here. Then I can feel zero remorse about not wanting him anywhere near the first eleven. Genuinely think we would all be lucky to have a freind like Eric....Hmm that said if He is indeed 'brutally honest' then he must know since he bulked up his lack of mobility has utterly ruined him. His passivity and refusal to press or engage a forward as a result makes him unfit for purpose .
He is the perfect example of why some supporters are pricks.

He's a smart, cultured, incredibly kind guy who is incredibly good at football.

But because he is no longer quite as good as we'd like, some throw hurls of abuse his way.

It's how it's been for decades but these days, mostly due to social media, smart phones,etc, it's the all the more prevalent, amplified and easily spread.

We need better defenders but we also need better perspective. We don't need to be such cocks about the players we have.

But because he is no longer quite as good as we'd like, some throw hurls of abuse his way.

It's how it's been for decades but these days, mostly due to social media, smart phones,etc, it's the all the more prevalent, amplified and easily spread.

We need better defenders but we also need better perspective. We don't need to be such cocks about the players we have.
My vote for post of the year. So very true.

Main difference is other clubs don't need to experience no.3 on your list. These players that should be playing in the Championship get binned off before they turn into the massive hinderances that they are.

I read another poster who rightly said we only want players to be loyal (Kane) when it suits us and players like winks and dier who want to stay we want them out even though they are loyal. ( they both need to go)
I have been critical of dier for years but he did up his standards for a while under conte, maybe ange might have a use him in the squad.

Back
Top Bottom