The Dele & Eric Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck kind of tattoo has Dele got going on there? I hope it's one he got from inside a packet of corn flakes...it looks like a shit Barney Rubble.

:deledoubt:

Bamm Bamm

(Bamidele..)

40BC75DD00000578-0-image-a-26_1495622255442.jpg

Do you ever think that young one-club-since-yoof lads like Dele or Dier might be a bit spoilt in terms of our facilities.

Imagine being used to Hotspur Way, then going to a transfer to somewhere like Liverpool. You'd tip up at what looks like a council sports centre and be like "the fuck is this?"

Is it just me, or does Eric give Deli a bit of a lingering look right at the end?

EDIT: it's probably just me....
I THINK he'd mouthed; "if you hug Lloris again like that for longer than the 1.5 seconds I've allowed you, I'll kick more than just your back doors in tonight when we get home!"

...or words to that effect!

Properly like this. These boys could afford to hire the best 4x4 on the market but here they are in a shit heap with broken windscreen wipers and what looks like a radio cassette deck. The fact that they are so grounded and living such 'normal' lives speaks volumes about the atmosphere at the club*

* plus perhaps their salaries :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom