The crimes and delusion of ENIC FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly and them same people are screaming we need to throw a bid in for Draxler or the like lol

Man City is what everyone wants to be whether they admit that or not, a football club who buys the best players and plays sexy football and doesn't give a fuck about money because they've got an unlimited amount of it.
I don't. And never will.

What's your deal arcy. I don't get you. You don't strike me as coming from England. And you're such a weird character.
At least the majority of people on here are heart on sleeve die hard tottenham. Be they American Indonesian or from n17.
But you are just sly and coy.
And then there was the whole revelation that you visited Woolwich forums. Which is weirdddd.
I mean, even Carlito is a bit of a lunatic but at he's (at least in his head) out and out tottenham. Even when he's a cunt he's still sort of with us because we're all tottenham fans. But you always seem different.
Most of the time it seems you only come here for an argument.
You've addressed none of the two reasonable questions I raised above and instead resorted to some strange analogy and predictable personal abuse even as far as comparing me to a goon cunt racist troll. Don't care how much of a fan you think I am or your xenophobic judgmental bullshit over foreign 'day-trippers'. I've only visited the Lane twice to date because currently the Rand is 19 to the Pound and I have a family. If that makes me less Spurs in your eyes - couldn't give less of a fuck

Last edited:
What do you mean for the 'show'

And what are those working class heroes attending it for?
You know what I mean. those that attend just to be seen!!
Why cant people attend the football, enjoy themselves, sing their songs, bring their kids along and not be priced out of it by those who over regulate and are there just for greed.

You know what I mean. those that attend just to be seen!!
Why cant people attend the football, enjoy themselves, sing their songs, bring their kids along and not be priced out of it by those who over regulate and are there just for greed.
Agree completely If you don't go to enjoy yourself what is the point in going?
Why do something if you don't enjoy it. Baffling.

I believe that there's a lot of issues with the homeowners being bought out and the like.

Either way, I'm quite happy to leave it to the people who are tasked to do so, as I'm quite sure they're vastly better trained qualified and experienced that many internet forum folk. Some people might not understand that, but it's true.

Right because fans who have been dedicating hundreds of hours of their life to THFC and hard earned cash are just 'internet forum folk'. Right lets all put are blind faith in levy, £500 tickets on stubhub..let me empty my pockets to pay out.. Vertonghen and Lloris sold in the summer..Right that might save us from doing a Pompey..Rinse and Repeat:paulinhofacepalm:

You've addressed none of the two reasonable questions I raised above and instead resorted to some strange analogy and predictable personal abuse. Don't care how much of a fan you think I am or your xenophobic judgmental bullshit over foreign 'day-trippers'. I've only visited the Lane twice to date because currently the Rand is 19 to the Pound and I have a family. If that makes me less Spurs in your eyes - couldn't give less of a fuck
Never said it makes you less of a fan.
I just said, you're really odd. So you're south African I presume? Born and bred?

I'm certainly not being xenophobic. I have no problem with anyone. Especially not for their nationality. Like I've said. To me, supporting a team in another country is something I find odd. I don't support any team that isn't in England. I don't see the point. But you're just so odd. I don't get it.
You're a south African who supposedly loves tottenham, visits Woolwich websites and actively hates Barcelona to the point of obsession. Couldn't you channel all that into supporting a local team?

Never said it makes you less of a fan.
I just said, you're really odd. So you're south African I presume? Born and bred?

I'm certainly not being xenophobic. I have no problem with anyone. Especially not for their nationality. Like I've said. To me, supporting a team in another country is something I find odd. I don't support any team that isn't in England. I don't see the point. But you're just so odd. I don't get it.
You're a south African who supposedly loves tottenham, visits Woolwich websites and actively hates Barcelona to the point of obsession. Couldn't you channel all that into supporting a local team?
No, I'm not - currently living here. I follow local football but the quality is somewhat poor.

Spurs had 2 of my favourite players in the mid-90s and have always played attractive football. I'm sure there are many other foreign fans here supporting Spurs - why should that be a problem? Should Spurs only sign British players too? Or London-born? What about the PL in general? Laughable really. And I most certainly don't have to justify my love for Tottenham in front you, someone who's never met me yet has been quick to judge and pass on moral gospel.

No, I'm not - currently living here. I follow local football but the quality is somewhat poor.

Spurs had 2 of my favourite players in the mid-90s and have always played attractive football. I'm sure there are many other foreign fans here supporting Spurs - why should that be a problem? Should Spurs only sign British players too? Or London-born? What about the PL in general? Laughable really. And I most certainly don't have to justify my love for Tottenham in front you, someone who's never met me yet has been quick to judge and pass on moral gospel.
Whoa fucking hell talk about jumping to conclusion. I have no problem with anyone supporting tottenham. Who the Fuck am i to say who's in and who isn't. I'm just saying you're an odd character. For example we've now established that you don't get to many games. Which I have no problem with. There are many different types of fan, and the fact whl only seats 36 thousand Clearly means the ones that attend games are in the minority.

But you always have an opinion on something and sometimes you give an opinion as if you're an average fan sitting in the park Lane every other week. But at the same time saying football is all about making Money.

It's very obvious we're on completely different sides of the coin. And probably never going to agree. Me personally I like the traditions, why do you think "fans" started attending games in the first place. Middle class people went to the theatre. Which was expensive. Working class fans didn't have that. Football became their theatre. It was cheap and a laugh. It wasn't so much even about the winning really. Looking at some of the things you've said today it definitely seems to me like some of that is lost on you.
I support tottenham, not Enic. I don't care about the money. You said you don't bother with your local football because it's pony. That just makes you seem like a glory hunter. I admire you sticking by for so long but as shit as we were in the 90's we were still a premier league team.
Would you still be here if we were mid table in the blue Square bet southern league second division. With a jonny Vegas tribute act in goal? Who's to say. Personally I would. In fact. I'd probably go to every game

I don't. And never will.

We'll see how you feel in another 10 or 20 years. What makes a billionaire transforming a club top to bottom and turning them into one of the best in the world so much worse than an investment company who regularly turn a profit paying themselves a handsome salary as they string the fans along feeding them bullshit about new stadiums and long term projects?

Its a game for working class people, all the others who are just attending for show should fuck off and go and play something a bit more tailored for them like polo, croquet, or kick the caviar jar.

Football has been eaten by the capitalism machine and if you've bought into it in your everyday life then you can hardly complain about it plaguing football.

It's got to the point now where the only reason I dread losing is because of the fact there'll be knee jerk cunts moaning and whinging and putting cringey shit on the Internet like they represent the whole fanbase. Like that time someone twat made a sign saying thanks harry and something about 3 points. And then it was all over the media.
And then we have a period of "levy out" Bullshit. From no nothing morons. Yeah we're getting shafted but at least it's at the expense of being the 4th/5th best team in the country. And anyway if you don't go to a game how does that affect you. If you're only saying levy out because we lost a game you're an absolute moron. Sacking the board is going to be far more catastrophic than losing one game. For every abramovich there's a Vincent tan, shinawatra, risdale and the geezer that's changing hulls name.

Exactly, ENIC/Levy have done nothing recently that they havent been doing for years, this is all down to AVB getting the boot and being replaced by someone 'Arry brought back to the club.

Yet 6 months ago everyone and his son was rimming Daniel.

levy2.gif
rUxRkDB.gif
OtvIAZ6.gif

Last edited:
We'll see how you feel in another 10 or 20 years. What makes a billionaire transforming a club top to bottom and turning them into one of the best in the world so much worse than an investment company who regularly turn a profit paying themselves a handsome salary as they string the fans along feeding them bullshit about new stadiums and long term projects?

Football has been eaten by the capitalism machine and if you've bought into it in your everyday life then you can hardly complain about it plaguing football.
That is no reason to stop protesting about it!!

Exactly, ENIC/Levy have done nothing recently that they havent been doing for years, this is all down to their precious poster boy AVB getting the boot.

levy2.gif
rUxRkDB.gif
OtvIAZ6.gif
Spot on.
Often seems to me peoples grievance with the board is that we're not in the champions league. So? Clearly were not a top 3 club. And if billionaire nutters keep buying up clubs and dressing them up like dolls houses we aren't going to be. At the minute we're punching above our weight and i fucking love that. The plucky underdog. When we beat the goons I don't just love it because we take three points from them Cunts, it's because we realistically shouldn't be beating a team with a ground nearly twice the Size and 15 years of champions league income. If we're over achieving they're definitely under achieving.

Whoa fucking hell talk about jumping to conclusion. I have no problem with anyone supporting tottenham. Who the Fuck am i to say who's in and who isn't. I'm just saying you're an odd character. For example we've now established that you don't get to many games. Which I have no problem with. There are many different types of fan, and the fact whl only seats 36 thousand Clearly means the ones that attend games are in the minority.

But you always have an opinion on something and sometimes you give an opinion as if you're an average fan sitting in the park Lane every other week. But at the same time saying football is all about making Money.

It's very obvious we're on completely different sides of the coin. And probably never going to agree. Me personally I like the traditions, why do you think "fans" started attending games in the first place. Middle class people went to the theatre. Which was expensive. Working class fans didn't have that. Football became their theatre. It was cheap and a laugh. It wasn't so much even about the winning really. Looking at some of the things you've said today it definitely seems to me like some of that is lost on you.
I support tottenham, not Enic. I don't care about the money. You said you don't bother with your local football because it's pony. That just makes you seem like a glory hunter. I admire you sticking by for so long but as shit as we were in the 90's we were still a premier league team.
Would you still be here if we were mid table in the blue Square bet southern league second division. With a jonny Vegas tribute act in goal? Who's to say. Personally I would. In fact. I'd probably go to every game
I would still be here if we went down the Conference, I support the club - not the business model. I chose not to support local football because the football itself is of poor quality, nothing to do with trophies. Yes, I'm a glory hunter supporting a team which has 2 trophies in 25 years and last won the league 50 years a ago - well done. My local team has more than that in the last decade alone.

I said football HAS become all about making money - never agreed with that or said it's a good thing. Which leads me to the issue raised in the other thread - we can't have it both ways, so which one would it be?

Exactly, ENIC/Levy have done nothing recently that they havent been doing for years, this is all down to their precious poster boy AVB getting the boot.

Not so much - it's who he brought in as a REPLACEMENT, indicating intent which is even more disturbing

That is no reason to stop protesting about it!!

Yeah I guess but the only protest that would get their attention would be empty seats and that will never happen. The damage too football was done a long long time ago and it's irreparable. You can either enjoy it for what it is now which is a massive trillion dollar/pound/whatever business or complain about the good old days which had all their own set of problems too. Levy is trying to stamp out anything that will make us unattractive to new fans/new money hence the whole yid thing.

levy2.gif
rUxRkDB.gif
OtvIAZ6.gif

and what exactly is wrong with that AVB was Daniel Levys man. He'd finally got somebody in who he trusted and had the faith to spend shit loads of money on after he'd proven himself during his first season. Then what does he do after afew disagreements behind the scenes he alienates the fuck out of him and sends him packing replacing him with a complete and utter novice less than halfway through the season. Maybe this complete clusterfuck of Levy proportions is just the straw that finally broke the camels back for most people along with stubhub and the yid fiasco.

I guess it comes down to one simple question. Whatever your opinion on this question is, is what kind of fan you are. What camp you're in.

"who is football for?"

Is it for the players to have something to do?
The fans (as in, in the grounds) to have some entertainment?
The owners and chairman to make money?
Or people in other countries?
Or something else?

Back
Top Bottom