TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even then, I'm stranded at this station five miles from my house. So are six Scousers whose Uber hasn't showed. I get talking, explain how I fucked up too, how my furious missus has to pick me up... So they're begging me to squeeze all 7 of us into our small car, I'm saying I can't do it but trying to find another solution for them. Anyhow, don't know how but two blokes show up and offer to sort them out. I negotiate a price, everyone's happy. Guess what their parting words were, after thanking me for saving their skins? Out of the window one cunt shouts " fuck spurs though". Seriously, they are a different level of cunt

Maybe next year the fucking idiots will issue more than 16000 each to the actual fans of the finalists....35,000 tickets going to neutrals and suddenly UEFA are worried about the level of touting

Didn't get the result we wanted, but I hope you guys all managed to wrestle some fun out of your trips and make some fond memories...

Get home safe one and all.

YIDS! :tobyarm:

In UEFA's deluded world, absolutely! Would have thought the Spanish authorities would have had a say in it all though, and they're not stupid enough to think that everyone is going to the game.

Amuses me the way they want to direct all Spurs to Canillejas station (25 min walk to ground) and all Liverpool to Las Rosas (20 minute walk to ground) when there's the Estadio Metropolitano station a 5 minute walk away from it. Presumably they want to keep that one free for the corporates to use.

I looked at this earlier, unless I’m genuinely told not to, I’m getting off at the Estadio station

Just read the article. So they reckon all Real and Atletico fans want Liverpool to win. Personally think that is a load of bollocks. Not sure they'd be overly fussed either way but think the majority would back the underdog which is supposedly us.
Atleti fans are pro-Liverpool, the Torres thing. Madrid fans will be less bothered but more will be with the scousers than with us (history, Rafa, more Spanish players over the years...)

Fuck 'em all with a shit-dipped piss-stick

Dear spurs fans,

Congrats with reaching the CL final , although it is still painful as an Ajax fan. Unfortunately me and my friends already booked a 6 person dorm in a hostel in the centre of Madrid (saturday on sunday night only) beforehand. Would like to pass it on to some Spurs fans. Please feel free to send me a message for more details.

Kind regards,

Teun
fuck off.

Watch your phones lads, got battered last night and some little pikey tried to take it out of my pocket. Realised just as he was doing it and punched him in the ear hole. They’re all out

All the Scousers l met have been good company, generous and friendly in Madrid.
Have you patted yourself down recently?
itsatrap.jpg

It's all starting to get exciting, and I'm not even there!

Just remember, there will be people around looking for trouble and the thieves will be working non-stop.
Keep yourselves and your valuables safe, and above all have a great time.

At Heathrow. Calm before the storm. Haven’t seen any obvious scousers yet so it’s been nice. It’s all still quite surreal. We really need to lap it all up, relax and enjoy it. This is THFC in the Champions League Final. Fucking mental!

Had a night out in seville travelling up tomorrow fucking scousers doing my head in.

If I hear another scouse fuck say.

'you did well to get here' or 'don't be too dissapointed with the result'

I'll break their fucking heads open. We have got to beat these fucks.

Be wary if anyone approaches you to check your ticket in Madrid, even if they look official have your wits about you, you only have to show it at an official check point outside the stadium, if anyone asks to check it not at an official checkpoint they are trying to steal it and replace it with a fake, stay safe yids!

Edit - sorry if it sounds like I’m stating the obvious but after a day drinking in the sun , high on the thought of watching a CL final it’s easy to let your guard down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom