TFC 2019 Age Census

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My age is.....

• Under 25

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 25 - 39

Votes: 84 46.4%
  • 40 - 54

Votes: 59 32.6%
  • 55 - 65

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 100 +

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Oh, mine definitely came from a slipped disc. Heard and felt it pop out and pop back again. Excruciating. Crawled on the floor for a bit before the whistling in my ears got my attention. Had a sip of water which brought me around and spent the next 3 weeks on my back. Couldn't even sit down the pain was too bad. Still playing me up now 2 years later.
Surgery is really the only feasible answer.

It's actually a Minor Threat quote :kanehand:

But anything Ian touches turns to gold. :adethumbup:

Touche.... Nuff respect for MT, but for me Fugazi were another level of awesomeness.

Some of the best gigs I ever attended... God damn, I wish I could see them play one more time!

I had tickets for the final ever show... But it initially got cancelled and I couldn't make the rescheduled date. :pochcry:

Touche.... Nuff respect for MT, but for me Fugazi were another level of awesomeness.

Some of the best gigs I ever attended... God damn, I wish I could see them play one more time!

I had tickets for the final ever show... But it initially got cancelled and I couldn't make the rescheduled date. :pochcry:
I won't front, I've never been a big Fugazi guy. A lot of that post hardcore stuff just isn't for me.

Closing in on 51 in December. You're ranges were very kind Borodin - thanks.

That said I'd still give GLC a good run brisk walk for his money.

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
The views and opinions on here regarding the club are clearly sometimes illustrative of differing generations. Thought it would be interesting to see how many of each age group exist amongst us. Naturally the names of members will not be posted.
We have to respect everyone's privacy, particularly the lady members.

Back
Top Bottom