TFC 2019 Age Census

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My age is.....

• Under 25

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 25 - 39

Votes: 84 46.4%
  • 40 - 54

Votes: 59 32.6%
  • 55 - 65

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 100 +

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Damn.... I was all set to poopoo the thread for lack of poll.

Guess I'm morally obliged to take part now. :carrollwtf:

Bloody big 40 next year. Doesn't compute.
Trust me on this one, forty is the new thirty. I remember feeling ancient on my fortieth and unbelievably (well to me anyway) that was 24 years ago. I look in the mirror now and I all I see is my Father 😎.
Look on it as a milestone and not a mill stone... then you'll be fine :thumbup:

Sorry, is there something wrong with this poll?

One of my old friends was the son of a barrister involved in the Bulger case and told me a lot of stuff that never made the press. There’s no age-cap on evil scum. They should have been in for life.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you have posted this in here. It's not a poll it's simply a sort of census to discover the age ranges of our members.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bulger case. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Big 5-0 next year. My back feels it, the rest of me is in an excess induced coma and thus blissfully unaware of its real age.
Doctor Borodin advises.....
I have spent the best part of thirty years (and a small fortune on chiropractors and physiotherapists) being treated for three diagnosed herniated discs, only to discover earlier this year that I have non malignant but inoperable tarlov cysts on the base of my spinal column putting extremely painful pressure on the nerves. No other back problems at all....Grrrrrr !!
I strongly recommend anyone suffering painful back symptoms to insist on having an MRI scan of that area as apparently my condition is regularly misdiagnosed as the well known 'slipped disc'.

On that happy note I shall take this opportunity to say I sincerely hope you enjoy the last months of your 40's and embrace your 50's with welcoming arms. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom