Terry "Meathook" "Nutter" Naylor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was Willie Young like when he played for us? I know I was there and saw him play,but I was at the age where anyone in a spurs shirt couldn't do anything wrong in my 8year old eyes.

I remember singing the song

6 foot two
Eyes of Blue
Willie Young is after you

Nah nah nah etc

What was Willie Young like when he played for us? I know I was there and saw him play,but I was at the age where anyone in a spurs shirt couldn't do anything wrong in my 8year old eyes.
I didn't think he was that bad a player really.
Granted, he would lose the ball a few times with those dribbles of his, but he was a pretty commanding centre half who got a few goals as well,

Willie Young in a Spurs shirt.

:davieshmm:
Let's not forget the charming West Ham song about him..,

Six foot two, eyes are blue
Willie Young's a fucking Jew.

hugo-lloris-facepalm-w8xvbsvox584ya1e.jpg

Let's not forget the charming West Ham song about him..,

Six foot two, eyes are blue
Willie Young's a fucking Jew.

hugo-lloris-facepalm-w8xvbsvox584ya1e.jpg

Classy as ever!

Pikey scum!

Remember the Steve Archibald one to the tune of.
‘We’ll take care of you’?

‘You’re just a Scottish Jew!
Archibald!’

I think I might go along to this, as I don't have a photo with Alfie Conn. I wasn't a regular back then, but I was at the Leeds game when we had to get a draw to stay up and Alfie famously sat on the ball.
Would be good to meet him.

I think I might go along to this, as I don't have a photo with Alfie Conn. I wasn't a regular back then, but I was at the Leeds game when we had to get a draw to stay up and Alfie famously sat on the ball.
Would be good to meet him.

His goal against the Chavs which sent them down was a peach especially from my view in the Shelf!

him on Big Match and Barry Davies on BBC were the best imo

BD was a Spurs fan, met him once, nice bloke. Brian Moore was Gillingham, and one of their fanzines was named after him, poking fun at his big bald head

I always thought that Brian M was a Palace fan

Gillingham??

Awkward Look Around GIF by CBC

Back
Top Bottom