Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've become quite addicted to the Wetherspoon wings. Only 500 cals.
Any studies based on people telling you what they are eating is bunkum because everybody lies.

But I heard that you only get one per serving….,

He never has the workrate for CM. He’s a #10, but we didn’t use him there.
As others have said, we did try him there and he was shit.

Ndombele does not have the fundamental ability, whether this is down to physical standards or (more likely) interest and concentration, to find himself space in a fast moving, press heavy league. When he's given space, he's very gifted. He weights passes perfectly and looks like the best player on the park.

We've watched him be absolutely anonymous for three years apart from the occasional good game, and all of a sudden getting tricked by a video of him against Ajax where no one is within five metres of him for the majority of the game.

Would have been the best player in the world if he was playing in the late 1990s or early 2000s.

I’ll try them but nothing beats KFC imv
images

He’s a grease head, lots of processed oil, little respiratory nourishment. Gases in minutes, can’t shake off the pain of challenges, all for some fried chicken and chips.

I can’t fathom a premier league footballer eating fast food. Surely they don’t/can’t?

I can’t fathom a premier league footballer eating fast food. Surely they don’t/can’t?

Of course they do, lol. They're human.

They will have a strict (but not as strict as people think) diet most of the time & will have the occasional crappy meal which won't do anything at all. I remember one of Alex Song's teammates came out and said he had KFC before every match day. Ousmane Dembele had a huge thing for fast food.

Loads of exercise, mostly good diet, the odd 'bad meal throughout the week will be the norm. You'll get the ultra dedicated like Ronaldo but it won't be the norm.

Weird that there are rarely time clocks of games in these highlight reel videos...

...you can actually check when certain things happen on some statistic sites and well, would you believe it? Tanguy only really started playing when Napoli had an extra man on the pitch. 😲

Coincidentally which was exactly the same situation when he came on against Rangers for 10 minutes as fresh legs against a team a man down and scored in their previous CL game.

If the other team are completely fucked or you've an extra man on the pitch then he's your man for at least a solid half an hour.

This is the IMO not so great Ajax that Stevie Bergwijn was starring for before they lost to AZ Alkmaar and drew with fucking Go Ahead Eagles btw...PSV already fucked them in the Charity Shield too.

Napoli forums saying his legs look flabby for a footballer, they also see the talent...they're still a bit naive about the 'jazzy genius'/complete waster.
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Ndombele looking really good for Napoli - not going to lie

He's being used perfectly there. Putting a player of Ndombele's ability on in the second half of games at times is pretty much a cheat code at certain levels. He'll destroy tired legs with his ability.

Which as I mentioned before, isn't really possible here because of the high standards of the fanbase based on his transfer fee and wages.

He's being used perfectly there. Putting a player of Ndombele's ability on in the second half of games at times is pretty much a cheat code at certain levels. He'll destroy tired legs with his ability.

Which as I mentioned before, isn't really possible here because of the high standards of the fanbase based on his transfer fee and wages.
He can't play in our systems under Mou/Conte. Needs to play under a more attacking minded manager.

He can't play in our systems under Mou/Conte. Needs to play under a more attacking minded manager.

I think Ndombele coming on in the 65th+ minute of games under Conte for one of our attackers and moving to a 352 with him as the more advanced midfielder would have worked in plenty of games.

But it was never going to be because of Conte's high standards and the fact Ndombele is our record signing we should be expecting more than that from.

Stop blaming the fans.

It's utter bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom