Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This reminds me of when Man Utd fans pretended Di Maria was crap
I have seen literally zero posts saying he's crap. Pretty much universally he's thought of as being probably the most naturally talented player in our squad (roster for our American users). He just chooses to deny the team that talent by not trying(?)/making himself unavailable or employing some other method of ensuring he's not in the managers plans.

No thanks, but even at 36 he has better fitness than Ndombele. Pretty sad when you think about it.
Muh fitness.
He’s fit, just that Nuno decided not to play him for whatever reason, whether it is because Ndombele wanted to leave (may explain why he said that “I don’t have to convince players to play for Tottenham” thing) or he simply doesn’t like him, truth is no one knows. The fans keep regurgitating the same shit because that’s all we know about this fucking mess.

Muh fitness.
He’s fit, just that Nuno decided not to play him for whatever reason, whether it is because Ndombele wanted to leave (may explain why he said that “I don’t have to convince players to play for Tottenham” thing) or he simply doesn’t like him, truth is no one knows. The fans keep regurgitating the same shit because that’s all we know about this fucking mess.
This is what I said as well. Who knows if he is fit or I d say he probably is. Nuno thinks the guy wants to (so does Kane) and decided his not going to feature in his plans but still keeps winks and sissoko on the bench or played then. Nuno is holding a bigger grudge than Maureen use to with players. I’d expect higher people at the club must be wondering what is going on. I hope stays not just bcos his moments of skill light up a game but bcos it would mean less chance of seeing winksoko playing. Which let’s face it they are not going to be sold.

This is what I said as well. Who knows if he is fit or I d say he probably is. Nuno thinks the guy wants to (so does Kane) and decided his not going to feature in his plans but still keeps winks and sissoko on the bench or played then. Nuno is holding a bigger grudge than Maureen use to with players. I’d expect higher people at the club must be wondering what is going on. I hope stays not just bcos his moments of skill light up a game but bcos it would mean less chance of seeing winksoko playing. Which let’s face it they are not going to be sold.
The problem i have is he's happy to pick Kane who doesn't want to be at the club. But not Tanguy. There is a double-standard there.

I think if he's staying at the club, get a tune out of him. He's fuck all use if he never plays but he can surely contribute some minutes. If not that's as much a failure of management as it is of the player.

Ndombele to Bayern and Sissoko to Juv.

:levystare:

Proof, Mandela Effect and Parallel Universes are real.

We knew that shit, most these youngsters are simply regen names from Championship Manager '97.

Next we'll be linked with Messi and Ronaldo...

aliens ufo GIF by Aflac Duck

Amazed people keep on with the childish inaccurate fitness narrative. He wants off Brexit Island and no amount of wishing and name calling will alter this simple reality.

Found out you can't eat an Oyster Card, that was it...

He also hates his ankles being tapped at more here, due to his high uric acid residues, from all that crappy food he can't resist. Boy thinks biochemistry should shift to his will, he'll learn (hopefully somewhere else).

The problem i have is he's happy to pick Kane who doesn't want to be at the club. But not Tanguy. There is a double-standard there.

I think if he's staying at the club, get a tune out of him. He's fuck all use if he never plays but he can surely contribute some minutes. If not that's as much a failure of management as it is of the player.

I'd imagine it's because HK scores 20 plus goals a season for us whilst TN hasn't done all that much besides looking sulky and out of puff after 60 minutes.

Nuno intimated TN either wasn't fit to play or in the right frame of mind to play. For all we know TN could be outright refusing to play for us - we'd never know as the club hardly likely to divulge that if they're looking to sell him on.

Last edited:
I'd imagine it's because HK scores 20 plus goals a season for us whilst TN hasn't done all that much besides looking sulky and out of puff after 60 minutes.

Nuno intimated TN either wasn't fit to play or in the right frame of mind to play. For all we know TN could be outright refusing to play for us - we'd never know as the club hardly likely to divulge that if they're looking to sell him on.
Amatuer. If he wants people to know he doesn't want to play for us again, all he has to do is play golf with Neville and have his brother ring up The S*n.

When he was on the pitch, Tanguy was our best MF last season by far. PEH was great don't get me wrong but Tanguy is in a different class.

Was there ever any insight as to why he wasn't chosen for the French squad at the Euros? (Yet somehow Sissoko was).

He played plenty of games for us last season and was pretty good at times; so it was weird that he never even got into the squad provisional list.

trouble now is this manager hasn't used him even for 45mins yet alone 50/60 mins so why would Tanguy want to stay here
yes is Tanguy's fault that he's not fit enough for more than 60mins (whatever the reason) but as a manager you have to keep all the players on your side, yes you have your first 11/14 players but there is enough matches to use the senior players to keep the match fit and on side

I think the difference is Kane applies himself in training, has seemingly u-turned and is now playing after an obvious period of exile.

Back
Top Bottom