Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really defended this guy and rated him highly. A few flashes of brilliance aside, has done sweet fuck all.

Clearly, just has a poor, laid-back attiutude, and poor adaptability. Lost patience with him and needs selling.

What a disappointment.

.......Gonna need a name-change and a big box of tissues over here; pronto. :dawsonlol:
No No No GIF

Think the best we can hope for is a season long loan with option to buy.
I know he’s a big fitness risk, but Ndombele for Tolisso plus cash really solves a problem for both sides.

The wages make Ndombele borderline unsellable, especially when he thinks of himself so highly. Bayern, well run as they are, have a weakness for talented shitheads.

Tolisso is a good player when he plays, and provides some of the attributes we’re lacking.

I know he’s a big fitness risk, but Ndombele for Tolisso plus cash really solves a problem for both sides.
I don’t know, Tolisso is on £100k/week. I don’t think halving the wage problem for another player who is likely to be unavailable regularly is a great solution.

I’d be interested in some of their young players like Musiala.

I don’t know, Tolisso is on £100k/week. I don’t think halving the wage problem for another player who is likely to be unavailable regularly is a great solution.

I'd be shocked if they were interested in moving Musiala, and more shocked if he was interested in moving.

Worth negotiating as always, but if we get out of this situation without just eating (no pun intended) the rest of that huge contract and having our record signing walk away for nothing it will be a miracle. Beggars can’t be choosers.

I was told a rumour that Juventus aren’t interested in Ndombele but actually like Sissoko 😂

If true, imagine Tanguy hearing Juve would rather Sissoko instead.

Rejected Will Smith GIF

Practically every other player there plays more than 60 mins per game no matter how you extrapolate it.

Statistics are this guy's fucking crutch, you can see with your eyes his limitations without counting anything except the amount of time he can work with intensity on the pitch.

Ability undoubted. Attitude and application shocking.
He's an excellent player for 60 minutes, personally hope we can't shift him and start using him for those 60 minutes.

He's an excellent player for 60 minutes, personally hope we can't shift him and start using him for those 60 minutes.
What's the point in having a midfield with no lungs/legs?

He doesn't affect games anywhere near enough to justify a place at this level when he's simply not fucking professional enough to be fit to play for a whole game.

You don't break a transfer record for a bit part player.

Whats the point if he doesn’t apply himself or want to play in the role he’s asked to?

I’ve supported him since day one and really thought he would come good with us, but I have to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. He’s got great talent, but he has no interest at all in working hard. We can’t have that around the squad so it’s time for him to go.

He’s not excellent for those 60 minutes, but he has some moments where he beats a man and does something tricky. He also has a lot of moments where he hides, jogs around or falls down instead of competing for the ball.

Even leaving aside his poor fitness and flaws in his game, I‘ve never got the feeling that he enjoys being out there in our shirt. I really don’t think he likes England or English football. He always looks like he’d rather be somewhere else. I don’t think I’ve ever even heard him speak in public, he doesn‘t seem to have any feeling for the club or the fans.

Back
Top Bottom