Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your boy got a 4 out of 10 today, and that's only because of his goal.

Sleepless night for you this evening. What a shame.
Still probably did more than Kane
And didn't miss an 1v1 header served on a plate by Son

Update: Tanguy is already getting better ratings. See below.

Worst troll attempt ever. Or since your last one at least.
Huh? I'm quoting this from Spurs Web

Tanguy Ndombele – 8 – Superb in the first half. Tracking back, tackling, demanding the ball, ordering people around, pressing. He deserved his goal and took it well. Unfortunately, the bad comes with the good, and he was arguably at fault for both Wolves goals.

Harry Kane – 7 – It will be good for him to get a goal against a Premier League opponent. We saw a much better blend of dropping back and pulling strings tonight. To be honest, he could/should have scored a hat-trick. Took his penalty well.

Huh? I'm quoting this from Spurs Web

Tanguy Ndombele – 8 – Superb in the first half. Tracking back, tackling, demanding the ball, ordering people around, pressing. He deserved his goal and took it well. Unfortunately, the bad comes with the good, and he was arguably at fault for both Wolves goals.

Harry Kane – 7 – It will be good for him to get a goal against a Premier League opponent. We saw a much better blend of dropping back and pulling strings tonight. To be honest, he could/should have scored a hat-trick. Took his penalty well.

They must be on the same cocaine as yourself to give him an 8. He was a donkey for most of the game.

Can we just play him much much higher up the pitch? His errors wont matter so much and he will definitely create goals.
Maybe there just is no place for players who aren't all action these days but we're stuck with him and he is the most/only creative player we have.
push him higher nuno!!

Really? Most of the pundits/sites I'm seeing are giving Tanguy better and/or similar ratings than Kane...

Yet... Ndombele is getting shit from Kane fanboys on here...
How can someone hate our best or second best striker ever and be Spurs fan?

You're trolling at this point. Not talkin juwt about this thread, but everywhere you spam with same shit.

He went completely missing for almost the entire match after he scored his goal and was somehow again man to man with one ot the tallest opposition players in the penalty area, his dead balls were terrible, he gave so many lazy passes straight back to the defence and hid from the ball. The dawdling on the ball for the goal was textbook.

He's a complete waste. Hope Barca and Bayern etc. weren't watching that.

Can we just play him much much higher up the pitch? His errors wont matter so much and he will definitely create goals.
Maybe there just is no place for players who aren't all action these days but we're stuck with him and he is the most/only creative player we have.
push him higher nuno!!
With PEH and Skipp behind him

Time to drop Dele now

Not worth his place imv

push him higher nuno!!
I don't get all this "we're stuck with him BS." He is by far our best midfielder, albeit, someone with some fitness issues.

Yes, play him further up front if we have to. He adds a lot our team. Quality we're definitely lacking and skills/abilities no one can replace.

Really? Most of the pundits/sites I'm seeing are giving Tanguy better and/or similar ratings than Kane...

Yet... Ndombele is getting shit from Kane fanboys on here...

He literally gifted them their equaliser. Anybody giving him an 8 out 10 in this game needs sectioning, along with yourself.

Anyway, we're going round and round in circles. It was kind of amusing for a while but now it's just got silly. You're just too weird for me.

He literally gifted them their equaliser. Anybody giving him an 8 out 10 in this game needs sectioning, along with yourself.

Anyway, we're going round and round in circles. It was kind of amusing for a while but now it's just got silly. You're just too weird for me.
And Harry missed an open header...

Anyway, I'll just leave it to what other unbiased people on the web think. Some clearly think Tanguy did just a well if not better than Kane. Not sure why you get so upset when someone suggests that a player did more than Kane...

Last edited:
How can someone hate our best or second best striker ever and be Spurs fan?

You're trolling at this point. Not talkin juwt about this thread, but everywhere you spam with same shit.
I personally think he's overrated and we are better off without him. He's a stat padder and a flat track bully.

Also tried to leave us with his diva antics over the summer which I won't forget.

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom