Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being a pharmacist, all this stuff makes wanna jump off a plane, straight into vulcano and with nuclear bomb attached, to make sure I never read such bullshit again. Don't take it personally, but all of this is just pure nonsense. I can put up an evidence based discussion if you want, starting with this link.
Of course I agree with some things you wrote, vegetables, omegas, etc, but some parts were just... ugh

:)

You can put up anything you like dude. I'm not going to try and debate you, done that too many times.

You sell drugs, so have a bias, I'm veggie so have my bias...

PS. Unless it's shit pharmacy you will have all those supps I listed there...

Last edited:
Do you make anything that could reduce my sex drive/increase my wife's libido?

Not sure, put it her side of the bed! That's the age old issue! (the field is close in these terms).

Thing is she'd need to stare at it a lot, probably, which to please your urges I'm not sure she'd buy into!

At 42 years old, Tom Brady's career is still going strong, and he's always been game about giving everyone an inside look at how he does it. The New England Patriots quarterback has previously detailed his diet in his 2017 book, The TB12 Method, and it was very strict, to say the least.

“The regimen I follow is a mix of Eastern and Western philosophies. Some of these principles have been around for thousands of years. My nutritional regimen may seem restrictive to some people, but to me it feels unnatural to eat any other way,” Brady wrote in his book. “Many people have conditioned their bodies to a nutritional regiment made up of lots of white or pale-looking foods —french fries, potato chips, white bread, chicken nuggets—that don’t exist in nature.”

But in an exclusive interview with Men's Health, Brady explained that his diet isn't as strict as it seems.

So, what the heck does his diet actually consist of? A lot of fruit, a lot of recovery fluids, and just the right amount of pizza.

Tom Brady consumes an astounding amount of liquid.
After he hops out of bed at 6 a.m., the first thing Brady reaches for is a 20-ounce glass of water infused with electrolytes. Then he sips a smoothie, which typically packs in blueberries, bananas, nuts, and seeds. Pretty normal.

During his 8 a.m. sweat session, he drinks more electrolyte-infused water, followed by a post-workout protein shake. Brady stresses the importance of hydration and drinks anywhere between 12 to 25 glasses of water a day—which is probably enough to fill the fish tank you always wanted as a kid. However, Brady trains a lot harder than the average human being, so the 25 glasses of water make sense.

Tom Brady used to be really strict about the foods he eats.
In his 2017 book, Brady explained that he was focused on eating “alkalizing” foods, or foods meant to decrease inflammation in your body. For lunch, Brady would eat fish and vegetables, and his personal chef revealed that 80 percent of what the Brady household eats is vegetables.

However, Brady told Men's Health that he now gives himself some breathing room when it comes to his diet. "I have a friend who freaks out if it’s not the most organic this or that, and I’m like, 'That stress is going to harm you way more than eating that chip is,'" he explained.

That said, Brady does favor routine: berry-and-banana smoothies pre-workout; avocado and eggs for breakfast; salads with nuts and fish for lunch; hummus, guacamole, or mixed nuts for snacks; and roasted vegetables and chicken for dinner.

And in his gym and fridge tour, Brady revealed a fridge full of fruits like grapes, blueberries, apples, pears, bananas, and veggies like cucumbers, kale, and spinach. He likes to add TB12 electrolytes to his water, and he's a fan of recovery fluids.

On gamedays, his meals are simple—A smoothie and an almond butter and jelly sandwich.

Tom Brady isn't afraid of cheat meals.
Brady doesn't mind treating himself, but if he does, it has to be worth it.

"If I’m craving bacon, I have a piece. Same with pizza. You should never restrict what you really want. We’re humans, here for one life," the quarterback told Men's Health. "What’s changed as I’ve gotten older is now if I want pizza, I want the best pizza. I don’t eat a slice that tastes like shit and then wonder, 'Why am I eating shit pizza?'"

Want to know Brady's specific cheat food? Chocolate, of course, specifically UnReal Candy.

Yeah clearly a load of nonsense, why would we want our players in good shape until their early 40's...

A pharmacist. I always wondered what is it you people do? Not beeing funny, but don't pills come ready made?
Well, in Poland we still make some, ointments, suppositories, tabs, everything. That's a small part though, except selling these drugs we check if they are prescribed properly, dose included, and provide all info you would ever want to have, interactions between drugs, food, effects control, review of all meds used to check for potential interactions. We also teach people how to use things like insulin pens, asthma inhalers etc.

How do you feel about Turmeric Curcumin supplements ?

Serious question

It definitely works, but it's not magic. It's gonna give small benefits, but it has to come with healthy lifestyle, decent diet and physical activity. It helps to lose weight(adding black pepper skyrockets it's absorption), lowers the chance of getting a cancer (if your body is in good condition overall, it won't negate the effects of smoking for example or any other risk factors)

Do you like Multi Vits?

Pure shit to make money off people.
:)

You can put up anything you like dude. I'm not going to try and debate you, done that too many times.

You sell drugs, so have a bias, I'm veggie so have my bias...

PS. Unless it's shit pharmacy you will have all those supps I listed there...

Well, probably because pharmacies have to make money as well. I had big problems in my country cause I didn't give a shit about it, and focused on caring about people. That included teaching them why it's usually pointless to but all these "fantastic" dietary supplements advertised everywhere in TV and internet, and as well to stay away from altmed and things like alkalisation, coffee enemas, GMOfree stuff etc. Being anti altmed doesn't make me fanatic from the other side.

At 42 years old, Tom Brady's career is still going strong, and he's always been game about giving everyone an inside look at how he does it. The New England Patriots quarterback has previously detailed his diet in his 2017 book, The TB12 Method, and it was very strict, to say the least.

Nothing wrong in here, good diet, water intake is really important as well. But don't make some weird teories about acidity and alkalisation, it simply doesn't exist. Blood is buffer solution with strictly set pH, small fluctuations are potentially deadly. And body deals with it simple mechanism, which is excretion to urine. You can eat tons of meat, chips and stuff, and it's gonna be terribly bad for your health. But not because of it's acidity.
It also applies to Vitamin C, you can eat 20kg and all your body will do is excreting it through kidneys. Usually damaging them by the way.

Acid/Alkaline Theory of Disease Is Nonsense | Quackwatch some wise stuff about alkalinisation

Last edited:
Nothing wrong in here, good diet, water intake is really important as well. But don't make some weird teories about acidity and alkalisation, it simply doesn't exist. Blood is buffer solution with strictly set pH, small fluctuations are potentially deadly. And body deals with it simple mechanism, which is excretion to urine. You can eat tons of meat, chips and stuff, and it's gonna be terribly bad for your health. But not because of it's acidity.

Ahhh dude, all that training and soo little knowledge. Sorry dude, I'd ask for my money back!

That tons of meat, chips, white foods are mineral depleting, or 'acid forming' cannot pass you by, can it?

That you focus on blood shows you have never deeply thought about the terrain. Saliva, Urine, Lymph, Brain Tissue, Muscle Tissue, can all (and does) fluctuate wildly in pH, Blood is the narrowest of components to draw your focus upon.

This is an article I wrote, which shows definitively that pH being in the Acidic range, activates the toxicity of hosts of common elements we encounter in the modern world, in our bodies broader fluids:

That is factually 'evidence based' and very good reason IMO to keep trying to avoid excess acidity (especially if like me, you grew up on a white foods diet).

But, I don't need to prove anything, Alkaline diet is just a way of not needing to list loads of green vegetables and stuff, short hand...

“The regimen I follow is a mix of Eastern and Western philosophies. Some of these principles have been around for thousands of years. My nutritional regimen may seem restrictive to some people, but to me it feels unnatural to eat any other way,” Brady wrote in his book. “Many people have conditioned their bodies to a nutritional regiment made up of lots of white or pale-looking foods —french fries, potato chips, white bread, chicken nuggets—that don’t exist in nature.”

But in an exclusive interview with Men's Health, Brady explained that his diet isn't as strict as it seems.

So, what the heck does his diet actually consist of? A lot of fruit, a lot of recovery fluids, and just the right amount of pizza.

Tom Brady consumes an astounding amount of liquid.
After he hops out of bed at 6 a.m., the first thing Brady reaches for is a 20-ounce glass of water infused with electrolytes. Then he sips a smoothie, which typically packs in blueberries, bananas, nuts, and seeds. Pretty normal.

During his 8 a.m. sweat session, he drinks more electrolyte-infused water, followed by a post-workout protein shake. Brady stresses the importance of hydration and drinks anywhere between 12 to 25 glasses of water a day—which is probably enough to fill the fish tank you always wanted as a kid. However, Brady trains a lot harder than the average human being, so the 25 glasses of water make sense.

Tom Brady used to be really strict about the foods he eats.
In his 2017 book, Brady explained that he was focused on eating “alkalizing” foods, or foods meant to decrease inflammation in your body. For lunch, Brady would eat fish and vegetables, and his personal chef revealed that 80 percent of what the Brady household eats is vegetables.

However, Brady told Men's Health that he now gives himself some breathing room when it comes to his diet. "I have a friend who freaks out if it’s not the most organic this or that, and I’m like, 'That stress is going to harm you way more than eating that chip is,'" he explained.

That said, Brady does favor routine: berry-and-banana smoothies pre-workout; avocado and eggs for breakfast; salads with nuts and fish for lunch; hummus, guacamole, or mixed nuts for snacks; and roasted vegetables and chicken for dinner.

And in his gym and fridge tour, Brady revealed a fridge full of fruits like grapes, blueberries, apples, pears, bananas, and veggies like cucumbers, kale, and spinach. He likes to add TB12 electrolytes to his water, and he's a fan of recovery fluids.

On gamedays, his meals are simple—A smoothie and an almond butter and jelly sandwich.

Tom Brady isn't afraid of cheat meals.
Brady doesn't mind treating himself, but if he does, it has to be worth it.

"If I’m craving bacon, I have a piece. Same with pizza. You should never restrict what you really want. We’re humans, here for one life," the quarterback told Men's Health. "What’s changed as I’ve gotten older is now if I want pizza, I want the best pizza. I don’t eat a slice that tastes like shit and then wonder, 'Why am I eating shit pizza?'"

Want to know Brady's specific cheat food? Chocolate, of course, specifically UnReal Candy.

Yeah clearly a load of nonsense, why would we want our players in good shape until their early 40's...
Fuck Tom Brady cheating ass, he looks terrible on the field. No one talks about the illegal meds and roids he's been on his entire career

RubySide-768x806.jpg

Do you use some sort of lube with antioxidants to ram it home or just good old spit?

Ahhh dude, all that training and soo little knowledge. Sorry dude, I'd ask for my money back!

That tons of meat, chips, white foods are mineral depleting, or 'acid forming' cannot pass you by, can it?

That you focus on blood shows you have never deeply thought about the terrain. Saliva, Urine, Lymph, Brain Tissue, Muscle Tissue, can all (and does) fluctuate wildly in pH, Blood is the narrowest of components to draw your focus upon.

This is an article I wrote, which shows definitively that pH being in the Acidic range, activates the toxicity of hosts of common elements we encounter in the modern world, in our bodies broader fluids:

That is factually 'evidence based' and very good reason IMO to keep trying to avoid excess acidity (especially if like me, you grew up on a white foods diet).

But, I don't need to prove anything, Alkaline diet is just a way of not needing to list loads of green vegetables and stuff, short hand...
How's that evidence based? In some of these topics you provide true information (saliva of lower pH is more damaging) but mistaking reasons or biochemistry. How things are supposed to get into brain tissues other than through blood? (And through direct absorption in ways commonly used by drug addicts, but you don't stuff it with food). Saliva, same as urine, sweat and exhaled air are ways that our body uses to maintain it's homeostasis, that's why they can vary depending on how you eat, workout etc.
About Alzheimer's disease: It's again mistaking body homeostasis and our impact on it. If genes get deregulated in way the organism starts to produce damaged proteins, it itself has an impact on tissue pH, it's not effect of wrong diet.

How's that evidence based? In some of these topics you provide true information (saliva of lower pH is more damaging) but mistaking reasons or biochemistry. How things are supposed to get into brain tissues other than through blood? (And through direct absorption in ways commonly used by drug addicts, but you don't stuff it with food). Saliva, same as urine, sweat and exhaled air are ways that our body uses to maintain it's homeostasis, that's why they can vary depending on how you eat, workout etc.
About Alzheimer's disease: It's again mistaking body homeostasis and our impact on it. If genes get deregulated in way the organism starts to produce damaged proteins, it itself has an impact on tissue pH, it's not effect of wrong diet.

Sorry, but you are wrong, how can you get a difference like this is brain pH:

BrainpH.jpg

The right 5.37 are those most affected by Alzheimers (ie the most acidic tissue in the brain activates Aluminium, as it is now been shown by analysis), blood can carry acid forming matter through over and over... or rather stagnate the ability to remove old waste over and over is more correct way to term it.

This is the basis of ionisation IMO:

No Aluminium = No Alzheimers (Amyloid-Beta), No low terrain pH = No activation of Aluminium = no significant protein damage = No Alzheimers...

JAD73-4_PR1_Exley-image.jpg

Amyloid-beta (green fluorescence) and aluminum (orange fluorescence) in
senile plaque from brain tissue of a familial Alzheimer's disease donor

Aluminium is chemistry lately (adjuvants) come in high pH bound Aluminium Hydoxide pH 9.5 somehow this allows this nasty element to power up into the brain, destroying the proteins you mention...

I have a working theory on how this happens, but don't want to derail this thread :)

But hey, I'm no scientist...

Last edited:
But hey, I'm no scientist...
Of course, that's why it was just a matter of time when will you jeopardise all you say with links you provide :)
Quoting from your link:

An association between aluminum and amyloid-beta has been suggested for over 40 years. In an earlier study, brain tissue from donors in the United Kingdom diagnosed with familial AD showed significant accumulations of aluminum. To further understand this relationship, in the current study the researchers measured aluminum in the brain tissue of a cohort of Colombian donors with familial AD who shared a specific mutation. The mutation leads to elevated levels of amyloid-beta, early disease onset, and an aggressive disease etiology. The levels were compared with a control set of brain tissues from donors with no diagnosis of neuropathological disease. They also used aluminum-specific fluorescence microscopy imaging to investigate the relationship between aluminum and amyloid-beta in familial AD.

The results were striking. The aluminum content of the brain tissue from donors with the genetic mutation was universally high, with 42% of tissues having a level considered pathologically significant, and the levels were significantly higher than those in the control set. The imaging studies identified aluminum deposits in all brain tissues studied. They were predominantly co-located with amyloid-beta in senile plaques and occasionally in the brain vasculature. Aluminum was also found separately from amyloid-beta in intracellular compartments including glia and neuronal axons. The results strongly suggest that genetic predispositions known to increase amyloid-beta in brain tissue also predispose individuals to accumulate and retain aluminum in brain tissue.

And now compare this:
The results strongly suggest that genetic predispositions known to increase amyloid-beta in brain tissue also predispose individuals to accumulate and retain aluminum in brain tissue.

With your:
No Aluminium = No Alzheimers (Amyloid-Beta), No low terrain pH = No activation of Aluminium = no significant protein damage = No Alzheimers...

See? Mistaking reasons with effects. Genetic mutations cause both: accumulation of Beta-amyloid and aluminium. And it, in effect, causes lower pH.

Of course, that's why it was just a matter of time when will you jeopardise all you say with links you provide :)
Quoting from your link:

An association between aluminum and amyloid-beta has been suggested for over 40 years. In an earlier study, brain tissue from donors in the United Kingdom diagnosed with familial AD showed significant accumulations of aluminum. To further understand this relationship, in the current study the researchers measured aluminum in the brain tissue of a cohort of Colombian donors with familial AD who shared a specific mutation. The mutation leads to elevated levels of amyloid-beta, early disease onset, and an aggressive disease etiology. The levels were compared with a control set of brain tissues from donors with no diagnosis of neuropathological disease. They also used aluminum-specific fluorescence microscopy imaging to investigate the relationship between aluminum and amyloid-beta in familial AD.

The results were striking. The aluminum content of the brain tissue from donors with the genetic mutation was universally high, with 42% of tissues having a level considered pathologically significant, and the levels were significantly higher than those in the control set. The imaging studies identified aluminum deposits in all brain tissues studied. They were predominantly co-located with amyloid-beta in senile plaques and occasionally in the brain vasculature. Aluminum was also found separately from amyloid-beta in intracellular compartments including glia and neuronal axons. The results strongly suggest that genetic predispositions known to increase amyloid-beta in brain tissue also predispose individuals to accumulate and retain aluminum in brain tissue.

And now compare this:
The results strongly suggest that genetic predispositions known to increase amyloid-beta in brain tissue also predispose individuals to accumulate and retain aluminum in brain tissue.

With your:

See? Mistaking reasons with effects. Genetic mutations cause both: accumulation of Beta-amyloid and aluminium. And it, in effect, causes lower pH.

Dude, the first link in my response covers why I disagree with the conclusion drawn in the second...

As you can see pH imbalance in the endosomes, the NUTRIENT AND CHEMICAL cargo carriers.

I'm friends with the professor who authored the second, his study focus is Aluminium as the causative factor and label it genetic predisposition. I refute this conclusion and claim it is nutritional deficiency which creates the situation leading to lower pH and activating the Aluminium carried in with a high pH bond (hydroxide)... (rather a blend of both factors, the lowering the pH makes the power of the Aluminium toxicity stronger... hence my essays subject thesis)

Professor Exley knows my stance and in time will come around to my view that diet is causative for the predisposition IMO, not genetics we do not control (as too many things are given this label, when in fact it's inherited diet lacking in mineral or vitamin or enzyme x,y,z)...

All good though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom