talkSPORT 4pm 'inside information'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just heard a bit of it and they were saying that Benitez will go to the Spam when we stuff them on Saturday

If the reverse happens we may well get Maureen but it’s Cunty on so with that Chav prick you never know

I just heard it as well.
The ‘inside information’ is that the discussion about Pochettino leaving has already taken place between Levy and Pochettino.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.
If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?

What’s the point? Why not sack him now?
Nobody knows anything its a cacophony of made up bollocks laced with bluf and outright lies.

POCH will sort this.
Its a stock in trade of bullshiters and bluffers
Apparently they won't sack him now because they're struggling to come up with an alternative capable of reaching multiple top 4 finishes like Poch on the shoestring transfer budget they'll be forced to work under.
As much as it pains me to say it... Maybe they were onto something after all...

I just heard it as well.
The ‘inside information’ is that the discussion about Pochettino leaving has already taken place between Levy and Pochettino.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.

I just heard it as well.

. 30 million reasons apparently ...

Are they going to tell us we didn’t sign anyone in 2018 (even though we did) and that ENIC have won one trophy in 18 years and that Poch is a miracle worker?

Because I’ve yet to see one journalist or pundit actually take a look at the fact we are a tactical farce.

100%.

Not one pundit seems to have the balls or other to say Pochettino's Tottenham seen to have their philosophy. Lost any sense of direction and make the kind of mistakes that seem the players aren't listening.

By all means criticise the players but have the courage to do the same with a manager who has lost amy aura he may once have had.

Back
Top Bottom