talkSPORT 4pm 'inside information'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard on the intro to today's Drive programme that the presenter said he had 'inside information' on what's happening at Tottenham.

I couldn't listen to the programme as I'm working but can anyone post on here what was discussed?

It might well be bullshit but I'd interested to hear what was mentioned.

Thanks

Someone was babbling about Poch to Bayern on TS earlier today... Probably just an unsubstantiated rehash on that theme.

Let's replace the guy we just sacked with the guy whose team he beat 7 - 2 away...

Interesting.

But I think this was going to be more about shedding light on the cause of the ongoing problems rather than recent rumours about Pochettino going to Bayern.

Are they going to tell us we didn’t sign anyone in 2018 (even though we did) and that ENIC have won one trophy in 18 years and that Poch is a miracle worker?

Because I’ve yet to see one journalist or pundit actually take a look at the fact we are a tactical farce.

Just heard a bit of it and they were saying that Benitez will go to the Spam when we stuff them on Saturday

If the reverse happens we may well get Maureen but it’s Cunty on so with that Chav prick you never know

I just heard it as well.
The ‘inside information’ is that the discussion about Pochettino leaving has already taken place between Levy and Pochettino.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.
If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?

What’s the point? Why not sack him now?

I just heard it as well.
The ‘inside information’ is that the discussion about Pochettino leaving has already taken place between Levy and Pochettino.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.
If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?

What’s the point? Why not sack him now?
. 30 million reasons apparently ...

Back
Top Bottom