Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I have only read the above ^^^ I am mindful that it might be out of context....so assuming what he is saying is right. There is much to be angry about.

Sigurdsson always impressed. I felt and assumed he wanted to move ( to Swansea is a head scratcher ) but reading the above suggests perhaps the club were hoping to turn the profit more than develop the player and that is ( if true ) very poor for all of us.
Mauricio Pochettino: It was a 'shame' to see 'perfect' Gylfi Sigurdsson leave Tottenham for Swansea | Daily Mail Online
Poch basically said club sold him before he had chance to assess him properly. I think that Siggy would have fitted better into our existing style of play and would have him back without further thought. Perhaps if Swansea get relegated? Age 27 not too old

A lot of time for Swansea, wouldn't like to see them go down. Have some tidy players but look quite suspect at the back. We're at home, Rose and hopefully Toby back

2-0

All this crap about Gylfi

Ok player, nice guy and scores from the occasional free kick

That's all

We've moved on......

All this crap about Gylfi

Ok player, nice guy and scores from the occasional free kick

That's all

We've moved on......
I agree
If our current attacking players were doing the job they are more than capable of, the siggy talk wouldnt be so strong

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Winks
N'Koudou - Alli - Eriksen
Kane
3-0
Kane hattrick.

I don't miss Chadli, but do miss Gylfi. Just never got the opportunity to play in his best position.

Might not work back as much Eriksen does by now, but so much more effective infront of goal.

....No waaaaaaay!!!

Build a team round Eriksen, alleviate him of the aforementioned defensive duties, account for parked buses (that Swansea/Iceland/Reading don't face) and THEN compare.

Besides, never got the extent some revere him... Had loads of chances with us and whenever he did play #10 he was easily snuffed out by the opposing CBs. Never saw him own a game for us like he does ON OCCASION for Swansea and there's a reason for that (see above).

I'd still take Chadli over Son, Gylfi, Andros, N'Jie and of course Sissoko.

I hate it when I feel optimistic about getting a win, as usually it comes back to bite me. Not bovvered if Gylfi gets a hat trick, as long as Harry gets four! Hope it's not too cold, as the wind really blows through the gap in the ground. At least it will stop the hot flushes.:coys:

Chelsea, Liverpool, Woolwich and Man Utd all away this weekend - it's a great oppertunity to hopefully pick up all 3 points and close some gaps on them teams and hopefully open more of a gap ahead of United.

One of Chelsea/City is at least dropping points so that's a positive too.

Back
Top Bottom