Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give West Ham TV a go instead. They are shitting themselves recently.
Ha. I watched them a couple of times. Their host looked like he was coked out of his mind. Couldn't even make eye contact with anyone. Posted as much on their youtube talkback and he replied. Didn't sound impressed. :pochlol:

I just can't get excited about their channel though while the goons are fighting each other.

All we can do is win our games, keep it up boys and be ready to take advantage of any slip from Chelsea.

Great win - need to watch the 2nd half again, had the TV on mute and could only look at it occasionally.

I knew it was coming. I knew what I was going to shout. It was just a question of whether it was going to be out the window or not.

I swear I am so damn close to disassociating myself with anything Guardian football related, first they ignore us on the podcast now they don't even have the Spurs result on the sports page! Yet They have made space for fucking Crystal Palace Southampton along with ever other result including La Liga..

C8rVs9UXoAEgx7f.jpg
wallpaper material right there!

MOTD at 10.45. I'll be interested in how they manage to ignore this. :dembelefingers:

They'll find a way... I reckon we'll be third on:

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester City
Liverpool 2 - 2 AFC Bournemouth
* THEN A 2 HOUR BREAK FOR THE NEWS, WEATHER, LOTTERY RESULTS AND HOROSCOPES...
followed by:
Swansea City 1 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur
Hull City 4 - 2 Middlesbrough
Arseanall 3 - 0 West Ham United
Southampton3 - 1 Crystal Palace

Back
Top Bottom