Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

via @youtube
Please Tottenham when the new stadium is built make it accessible (cost) for our young fans. I would blend in well into that crowd with my now grey hair, but fuck me for the very future of our club we need to get a young crowd in. It's beginning to resemble a Saga coach outing.

Please Tottenham when the new stadium is built make it accessible (cost) for our young fans. I would blend in well into that crowd with my now grey hair, but fuck me for the very future of our club we need to get a young crowd in. It's beginning to resemble a Saga coach outing.
I guess we need a title to experience an "Icelandic" baby boom. I'm naming my first born Alderweireld

Register to remove

I guess we need a title to experience an "Icelandic" baby boom. I'm naming my first born Alderweireld
Haha.......The fans are there just can't afford to go. I first started taking myself to Spurs when I was 12 (as no doubt most in that video) I did it by having a paper round and a milk round. Just charge £5-£10 for U18's.

Haha.......The fans are there just can't afford to go. I first started taking myself to Spurs when I was 12 (as no doubt most in that video) I did it by having a paper round and a milk round. Just charge £5-£10 for U18's.
I heard they wanted to do something if they could get the standing sections approved

Top Bottom