Swansea at Wembley - 16 Sep, 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what? Is he suddenly above a good slating? Ive not claimed to be calm and measured.

Ive denied calling him a shit player, which I havent.

Id leave it mate. Unless you cost £30,000,000, your exempt from criticism at this club.

Criticise Lloris' awful kicking. Disagrees and messages of you're wrong.

Kane has a poor game. Who cares? Scores 30 a season, can't criticise Kanes performance today.

Alli plays poor and spends most of the match on his arse. Nah doesn't matter. Scored 2 goals in 5 games this season. No on else in our team could do such a thing.

Beyond boring now to be honest. No one in our team should be exempt from criticism.

Dembele shouldn't be near the pitch after tonight. Looked tired and playing again on Saturday wouldn't be smart.

Already knackered wanyama by playing him when obviously unfit. Let's hope the coaching staff have learnt a lesson.

Winks, sissoko, Dele. All will be fresher, and I would say winks arguably needs to start against one of the lesser physical sides in the league.

Winksy to start for me. Give Dembele a week and a half off I think he showed real guts in the 2nd half after being dragged all over the gaff in the 1st

Why are so many people putting Sissoko ahead of Son all the time?

I don't get it. Was i blind?? or was he that good to command a start from us every game?

When Swansea have the ball Son becomes out left back. Son isn't making runs on the last man as he knows he will have to track back if it goes wrong - therefore he's not using his best tool, his runs.

No need for 3 CB's against 1 striker.

"making runs on the last man".

As clueless as ever. This is not the Dortmund game - have you seen how Swansea lines up?

The state of these fucking internet-manager-kids.

Awful.

Shambolic to start with our best full backs on the bench.
Why start with a goal threat at wing back?
Why then go and take that goal threat off when he was probably our best player?

Just mind numbingly stupid today.

West Ham next. At least it's a fucking away game.

Also we don't have player who can dribble past players in tight spaces consistently, what Hazard, Sanchez, David Silva do etc. Only player we have like that is Dembele but he plays deeper, it's that ability that crates opening and causes distruption in opposition defences when they play 9 defenders.

We still have that weakness in attack, our defence is brilliant but our attack still isn't balanced, Son is not a dribbler like Hazard but he was the player causing Swansea most issues in that he does have some pace.

We have a player called Dele Alli who could supposedly play for Real and Barca, but cant take on a Burnley or Swansea defender. Too many silly flicks and his first touch has gone all Rasiak.

Its not that we dont have a player that can make a difference, its that he doesnt anymore

I don't. But then again I don't feel the need to make statements denouncing a fine young player as being a useless sack of shit simply because he wasn't turning a game on its head and then try to make put that I am the only person sagacious enough to see him for the dud that he is.
You however do.
He wasn't at his best, but he was a long way from being as crap as you would have people believe. Footballers and form are not and is not as 2 dimensional as you simplistically make them out to be.

You know what Mick I dont give a toss for the hardships of a 20 year old multi millionaire lying in the grass flapping his arms around like a baby because the opposition wont pull their pants down and left him shaft them up the batty with bicycle kicks and fairy flicks.

I dont like sulkers, I like players who (regardless of ability) battle and play their heart out for their team mates and their club. When Dele gets back to that lad who had something to prove, I will praise him again.

The half hearted version who thinks he's Neymar can do one

Why even bother responding to lefty ,fascist WUM's ?

Typical fucking lefty fascist tactics, they give anyone who thinks different to them a derogatory label and think that wins them the discussion.

Don't agree with them and you're a phobe or ist of some sort , on here it's the pathetic melt, the melt insult was given out so soon today by that cunt @Smoked Salmon,that he obviously didn't even watch the game.

Give them an insulting name back, suckers, they will suck up anything and everything and call it good, they don't wish to think or see what's in front of them, they are good little suckers.
:dembelelol:

This post is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom