Surviving the summer without spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get into other really interesting sports like womens netball. basketball. volleyball, where I can really get my eye in so to speak!!:rolleyes:

I search out random gifs and post them on message boards.
tumblr_mmruei9ZRb1s8xle4o1_400.gif

trollface.gif

lucille-bluth-flail.gif

1373375_o.gif

As soon as I saw the first one I sat copying his face in time with the gif for some reason. Illuminati. :adeninja:

I put on my mask, cape, and body armour. Load up on future-tech weapons and crawl the shadows tracking down Gooner criminals and bringing them to justice. The football season is my holiday.

Wimbledon takes up 12 days.
Holidays take up 14 days.
Non League Football 3 days.
See non-spurs friends few days.

It flies past.

:vdvcry:

I spend my off season days sifting through any spurs ITK posts I can find to renew my typically Spurs-like optimism. The rest of the time is dedicated to drowning fish.

Part of me enjoys the close season, its peaceful, tension free and don't have to dread the day after a loss. I make the most of the break - holiday (done), birthday celebrations that last at least a week (done), shopping (on-going), lay-ins (on-going), just generally chillaxing with friends and family.
Having said that, I am looking forward to the start of the season, as although I should know better, I'm still hoping that This Is The Season that we win a trophy, finish above Le Scum, keep our manager, unearth the bargain of the century, any of the above!

Part of me enjoys the close season, its peaceful, tension free and don't have to dread the day after a loss. I make the most of the break - holiday (done), birthday celebrations that last at least a week (done), shopping (on-going), lay-ins (on-going), just generally chillaxing with friends and family.
Having said that, I am looking forward to the start of the season, as although I should know better, I'm still hoping that This Is The Season that we win a trophy, finish above Le Scum, keep our manager, unearth the bargain of the century, any of the above!
Well, don't worry if it doesn't happen.

There's always next year. :freund:

Only 5 more weeks people......
FIVE...MORE...WEEKS!!!

That's like, what 12,600 boiled eggs (based on 4 minutes per egg, if you like 'em soft!)
Yeah I worked it out... iss Summer innit, fuck all else to do!!!!

On Sunday afternoons and Thursday night, I look out for millionaires. When I find them I give them at least £36* and idolise them, knowing full well they couldn't give a shit about me. It fills a certain gap.

*Plus booking fee.

Back
Top Bottom