Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BUY:
Sesko- £42m
Eze- £60m
Soule- £35m
Gray- £30m
Hincapie- £45m
Werner- £14m

SELL:
Richarlison- £45m
Kulusevski- £35m
Gil- £10m
Hojbjerg- £15m

LOAN:
Bergvall
Devine
Phillips
Veliz
Solomon

NET: £121m

Last edited:
I'm a little bit concerned about our business since the new transfer recruitment people came in and - I assume - by extension, Paratici has had less of a role.

The early business (Udogie, Sarr, Vicario etc) looks much better than the recent (Johnson, Werner). I'm not that confident about signing the right players in the summer to be honest.

I'm a little bit concerned about our business since the new transfer recruitment people came in and - I assume - by extension, Paratici has had less of a role.

The early business (Udogie, Sarr, Vicario etc) looks much better than the recent (Johnson, Werner). I'm not that confident about signing the right players in the summer to be honest.

Chill, we'll be fine.

The list for summer seems to be going up a lot in 2024. Better more suited back up Keeper, full backs either side, a quality first team 6 and 2 first team wingers. Proper rotation for Maddison wouldnt go amiss either and they are talking about another centre back which feels a bit odd. No chance of all that.

Johnson one was a panic buy and werner was just to make up the numbers for 6 months other than that the buys were very good.

LW, ST, RW.

Anything less and we might as well not even turn up next season.

Think the midfield is suspect, bissouma too passive and defensively weak. Also if Madison is off form there's nothin to replace him with. Sarr should have good comp in bervall.
Not sure were bentancur fits into a ultra high intensity team, probably why there's a want for Gallagher but meh.

LCB as dragusin didn't look much comfortable on that side.
And yes a couple attackers needed

But midfield is the engine that gets this whole system working, maddison, bissouma and sarr were just overwhelming in their energy and ability those first couple months. Now they're quite inconsistent , and often lackluster

Backup goalie for sure.

Starting RWB, DM and RW the other big must's...Porro, Biss & Kulu just not good enough to start week in week out. The first two have had more bad games than good ones since joining, as for Deki he hurts us as much as he helps us.

Comp for Udo at LWB, Mads at CAM and another option at LW wouldn't go amiss. You just know the kid Brennan will be an automatic starter next year and for sure we'll sign Timo on a permanent, cause he's cheap...the Tottenham way. But we need much better.

Vic, Cuti, VdV the only ones I fully trust to perform every game. Sarr not far off.

We ain't just a couple players short of really challenging. Let's get real.

Backup goalie for sure.

Starting RWB, DM and RW the other big must's...Porro, Biss & Kulu just not good enough to start week in week out. The first two have had more bad games than good ones since joining, as for Deki he hurts us as much as he helps us.

Comp for Udo at LWB, Mads at CAM and another option at LW wouldn't go amiss. You just know the kid Brennan will be an automatic starter next year and for sure we'll sign Timo on a permanent, cause he's cheap...the Tottenham way. But we need much better.

Vic, Cuti, VdV the only ones I fully trust to perform every game. Sarr not far off.

We ain't just a couple players short of really challenging. Let's get real.

Porro catching a stray there.

He's been excellent all season. Easily one of the best RBs in the prem. Just got called up for Spain as well,

Back
Top Bottom