Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw the other day Walker-Peters only has 12 months left on his contract. Hardly be a game changer but much more suited to that role than Emerson, cheap and club trained.

Can play both RB and LB and inverted as well, he's very tidy on the ball - definitely one we should go and get and a player Levy will be interested in due to his agency and his contract length, wouldn't be surprised if we make a play for him

Only thing is now he's 25 and may probably want to be a starter now elsewhere.

Apparently Musiala has rejected a new contract at Bayern, reports are the offer was on the area of £150,000 week.
M;an City & Liverpool are both on the alert - and certainly other big/rich clubs as well

Apparently Musiala has rejected a new contract at Bayern, reports are the offer was on the area of £150,000 week.
Be mental if they lose him, their best young player by far. I mean to be honest I think Bayern's dominance of German football for so long has bitten them on the arse, the product is stale and unattractive to foreign viewers because of the perceived futility (this season aside) in challenging them for the title. Not to mention, if you ask most people they'd tell you Bayern will almost certainly win it next season, with the media already signing Leverkusen's manager on behalf of the likes of Liverpool, Real and Chavs, and the assumption being their best player in Wirtz will be following him out the door. I think the prospect of going to a one team league is not as incentivising for players who want to feel they have achieved something in their career, unless you win multiple CLs with Bayern you aren't really relevant.

Not surprised at all that Spurs have made no concrete contact despite the romours that they have (shown interest)...

He states that Juve have the edge when it comes to Rabiot’s future and that the player will give his current club the priority in terms of a possible new deal.

Discussing the recent Rabiot and Tottenham links, Romano said: “People at Spurs are monitoring midfielders in general and Adrien Rabiot could be a big opportunity for many clubs.

“Still, I’m not aware of concrete contacts between Tottenham and Rabiot for now.”

“From what I heard, Rabiot will also give priority to talks with Juventus over a new deal before deciding his future.”

The first recorded rumours of Rabiot coming to Spurs were discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls, dating back to the first century AD.

Back
Top Bottom