Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would he start for City? No chance. Wouldn't even get lots of gametime off the bench.

Liverpool? Nope.

Woolwich? No way...and nothing to do with him having played for us.

Might start for United but only cause they've been utter dreadful at signing wingers...Antony, Sancho...
After the wolves game I'm convinced on Neto. Imagine we get Neto on the right, Son on the left with Kulu and Johnson coming off of the bench.... Fire!!! Although we might need another striker...

So you don't want Neto?!?!

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

No doubting Neto is a quality player but why would we want to take the risk on a player with his injury record. Hopefully, we’ve learn’t something from Sess & Lo Celso
Well, that would be the only issue. Unlike some idiots who just posts nonsense without reason.

Hwang also looks good, Wolves have a pretty decent squad I tell ya.

Look at the words I bolded in your post, doughnut.
Yea you nut, his last 6 starts as a LW = 3 goals and 4 assists.... Didn't see you complaining then did ya?
He has one bad game and you come out saying he is trash on he left? Maybe your football knowledge is trash.

After the wolves game I'm convinced on Neto. Imagine we get Neto on the right, Son on the left with Kulu and Johnson coming off of the bench.... Fire!!! Although we might need another striker...
Pal, I'm the worst person to talk to about Neto 😅 read my previous posts, especially the one where I refer to his injury record, number of games missed etc.

Hard no from me. I ain't spending 60 mil on a guy who makes Sess pass for Superman.

Pal, I'm the worst person to talk to about Neto 😅 read my previous posts, especially the one where I refer to his injury record, number of games missed etc.

Hard no from me. I ain't spending 60 mil on a guy who makes Sess pass for Superman.
I agree what you said except for the Sess part.

Sess makes Neto pass for Superman...

Back
Top Bottom