Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we’re linked with Pedro Neto and Williams?

They are equally comfortable on both wings, and if we were to somehow sign both we would be able to absolutely kill teams with unpredictability. And we’d also be able to adapt to any game-state, whether it be against high lines or park-the-bus teams

Williams has a €50 million release clause, and I saw a report saying around £60 million for Neto. For me I’d get both without hesitation

"Phew"? You'd think he was Fernando Redondo, not a 21-year-old who just transferred to the MLS for a pittance.

It's a weird transfer for sure. I imagine he probably wants to play alongside Messi if anything.

But he's a brilliant footballer and probably knows his talent will take him to a top club in a year or two.

Glad one of our long term rivals didn't get their hands on him that's for sure.

Would not be surprised if we managed to get Ronny Bardghji in the summer. Everyone will be after him, but it seems like the Swedes love the interior decor of our training ground and lodge.
Maybe it reminds them of Ikea :cool:

Maybe it reminds them of Ikea :cool:

Everything come from IKEA?
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Back
Top Bottom