Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've invested 90 million on two right wingers and we're stilling looking around for another RW, not good.

If Kulu had maintained that form he had when he first joined, boy oh boy what a player we'd have on our hands. But he was very average last season and can't say he's set the world alight this year, though he's had some good moments and his stats aren't atrocious.

I love how hard he tries, how physical he is, nice & clever bloke too...but at the same time he does my head in with his clear lack of pace, his limited bag of tricks that sees him do the same thing over & over again, he doesn't take shots when he really should (prime example vs Brentford)...

Can't see him not being at Spurs next year, especially with that Bergvall kid joining and needing a compatriot to help him settle...but hopefully yeah, we'll have bought a better option at RW.

5 goals 2 assists in 21 games for a right-winger in a really attacking system where pretty much every player is managing to boost their numbers is bad .. maybe not atrocious but bad. Johnson is one g/a off that in more than 800 less minutes, and he's one of the most criticised players on here.

So we are going to finish 13th?

How about a wager, if we finish 13th I'll never post on this forum again

When we finish higher than 13th you will never post any shit on here again you pathetic cunt
That's not what I said is it? we have amazing players around them, which is bringing us good results. the RW is letting us down - as I said, if every position had the quality we had in RW, we'd be much lower, possibly 13th.

Funny being called pathetic by the guy who has Vince McMahon in his avatar lol

Supporting a sexual predator is actually pathetic.

For what it's worth, Barcelona fans are fed up with him - been hurt and so in and out of the team this year, but they're all a bit upset that he's been outplayed by a 16 year old. Also, worringly, they think he looks slow. I am especially hesitant to spend money on late 20s wingers who may be on the downturn physically.

Fun read: 11 - Raphinha
Of course they are - he's a bum.

For what it's worth, Barcelona fans are fed up with him - been hurt and so in and out of the team this year, but they're all a bit upset that he's been outplayed by a 16 year old. Also, worringly, they think he looks slow. I am especially hesitant to spend money on late 20s wingers who may be on the downturn physically.

Fun read: 11 - Raphinha
Everything I already knew.

Kinda feel for them having to learn it in real time.

Poor bastards.

Two posts, here, that sum him up, perfectly:

LAHmCTr.jpeg

Keep this guy away from our rebuild!

#Scrub

Boehly's crew just fucked over one of their smaller clubs to counterbalance some of the dosh they pissed away on the Chavs....

Can't remember the details; french team and a goalkeeper sold from underneath the gaffa.
Sels from Strasbourg to Forest, like their sixth keeper in the last two season.

It seems that the regulatory bodies are always 5 steps behind the various tricks, schemes, stratgems which the likes of City, Chavs employ to their advantage. By the time EPL, UEFA plug the gap, these dodgy clubs have found the next one to exploit. Cuts through the integrity of the sport.

Very much like hackers & scammers v the computer security companies...... And criminal defense lawyers v prosecutors..... Private sector vs public sector....

The vast amount of the top talents go where the money is.

Back
Top Bottom