Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what's the end game to your disagreement then? .......If Ange says he'd like him to stay, Levy should step in and insist he be sold for a nominal fee regardless?

Cos that's all this boils down to. If Ange and Skipp at 23 are on the same page then so be it. It doesn't mean Oli has a shit mentality. I'd he can see a bigger picture that appeals to him who are as fans to tell him we know better for what career moves he should make?
They can agree to it and then great but at 23 wanting to sit on his arse for at least another season is bizarre to me.
Skipp didn’t start out kicking a ball about as a kid to hopefully one day become a spectator in a strip.
He wanted to play football.
This is my argument. If skipp asks to move then brilliant on him to get on with his career because it stands still if he’s here.
There is not one person who honestly thinks he’ll be a regular for us at any point next season. Coming off the bench for 10 games is a poor mentality.

I think we will get at least one of Onana or Gallagher. Not quite the same players but both high energy and very physical which we lack big time.
Onana wore under armour tights in a game the other night. Get him to fuck,that’s Ndombele behaviour🤣

Seriously though I’ve watched him and he’s been decent and non existent so I don’t see what all the fuss is about with him.

I think we will get at least one of Onana or Gallagher. Not quite the same players but both high energy and very physical which we lack big time.

When we sign all these high energy and physical players well wish we had players with more technical ability and brains. Guaranteed

The issue is we buy mid high energy players and mid technical players. Instead of best in class

I think even at 35m we're not getting anything that can't be found elsewhere for 15/20m.

I also don't think he fixes our biggest flaw in MF.

Get a boss #6 to anchor everything and we're then dripping with #8s already.
Exactly Benta Sarr and even biss are all natural 8s.. Lo celso I think is competent in the 8 also. No need to spunk 50mil on a position we are already well stocked in likewise at 10.

Back
Top Bottom