Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calvert-Lewin impressing and only just 27 recently, I wouldn't be against it as an option.

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Have you watched Onana enough to be sure he hasn't been jogged past a couple of times?

Nobody scrutinizes a player as much as their own fans.

Those stats are a full season. And a season where Bissouma caught Malaria and had a crisis of confidence after allowing yellow and red cards to sabotage him. The 2 red cards were totally bogus if you look at what the officials had called since.

Bissouma needs to up his levels of discipline and get some more fuckoffness in his attitude to being sabotaged by stupid officials. We need to push him with a young ambitious kid like Gray, not spend 50m replacing him with a possibly (most likely) inferior player.

If we were talking Ugarte I could see it differently but he's not coming here for the wages we offer.
I literally just posted we will probs get rid of him before I read your post. :rolleyes:
Let's hope Biss can regain his early season form.

Back
Top Bottom