Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Caught some of PSG v Lyon tonight.

If PSG are determined to replace Bappe and or keep Simons, there has to be some of those forwards that need a game elsewhere:

Barcola - Think he's a massive massive talent that is just about to explode. They might be dumb enough to do it.

Ramos - Scored twice and was a very interesting CF profile for what we need. Mobile enough to press, quick enough to get in behind, strong enough to bring others into the play, can finish. His header was a beauty. Jaynola Jaynola this is your shout and I'm wondering if they might actually do it.

Kolo Muani - Didn't do much but has a similar profile to Isak. Could be resurrected IMO.

For Lyon Ernest Nuamah was the only bright spot and he was really bright. Scored a great goal, hit the post and that PSG left side couldn't deal with him at all. He will end up at a bigger club this summer because he can really fucking dribble and has pace to go with it.

There's no way PSG are coughing up Barcola this summer, the time to move on him was last summer:

There's no way PSG are coughing up Barcola this summer, the time to move on him was last summer:

Yeah I think you are right.

Just that the noise is they want Xavi Simons to come back and also want to bring in a Bappe replacement like Leao.

Somethings got to give in that scenario. I wouldn't sniff any of the names from PSG that I mentioned and I'd fucking love to somehow snag Simons off them if he's not convinced by going back.

Yeah I think you are right.

Just that the noise is they want Xavi Simons to come back and also want to bring in a Bappe replacement like Leao.

Somethings got to give in that scenario. I wouldn't sniff any of the names from PSG that I mentioned and I'd fucking love to somehow snag Simons off them if he's not convinced by going back.
Simons would be the ultimate signing , would love to see him deployed in the inside forward free role that Wirtz plays.

Simons would be the ultimate signing , would love to see him deployed in the inside forward free role that Wirtz plays.

Kid is an absolute baller NO DOUBT.

Again, like Eze, I think he's one we could play together with Maddison in certain situations, with them interchanging off the left wing and #10. With Udogie as well, it would make our left hand side almost unstoppable.

Backup players weren't a priority, we had loads of holes to fill first.
Can i be of any assistance???

rachel mcadams season GIF

How many of them passes are backwards or 5 yarders? Cause in the end, that's
0 assist & 0 big chance created to date, despite that shiny percentile. For a guy who touches the ball about 85 times a game.

0 goal scored too, which is no surprise cause he doesn't shoot or get in the box. FYI, Rodri has 7 goals and 7 assists. Rice has 6 & 5.

But an error of his lead to us conceding one. And I bet they only record direct errors, not the times where the player doesn't track back or puts in a weak challenge, leading to a goal moments later.

8 yellows. 2 reds.

I'm expecting so much better from our starting DM, but that's just my opinion and obviously it's totally cool for others to like/love Biss.
You keep talking about goals, assists, chances created etc - hes a 6 in a system that has every other player bar the fuckin centre backs ahead of him - of course hes not going to have good attacking stats!
Then you compare him to the best two playing in the best two sides in the division - wise up ffs

Back
Top Bottom