Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed , funny thing though is that I’d prefer Martial to Werner.

Nah, not having that mate! Werner isn't a world beater or even close. But he's far better than Martial. Maybe not actual footballing ability wise. But he puts in the effort and gives you 7 out of 10 most weeks. Martial is one of the laziest players around and has been unbelievably bad over the last few years. Not to mention injured a lot.

100 Euros?

That all?

Peyton Manning What GIF by Gatorade

Nah, not having that mate! Werner isn't a world beater or even close. But he's far better than Martial. Maybe not actual footballing ability wise. But he puts in the effort and gives you 7 out of 10 most weeks. Martial is one of the laziest players around and has been unbelievably bad over the last few years. Not to mention injured a lot.
Playing for Ange though, who knows?

Playing for Ange though, who knows?

I just don't see him suddenly becoming someone who presses and works hard. He's 29 this year, he is what he's always been. If we signed him on a free as a squad player I wouldn't throw a tantrum. Just never been a fan of his despite him having obvious ability. Bit like Pogba really.

I just want Kvaratskheila, Vlahovic , Eze and Ederson
I just don't see him suddenly becoming someone who presses and works hard. He's 29 this year, he is what he's always been. If we signed him on a free as a squad player I wouldn't throw a tantrum. Just never been a fan of his despite him having obvious ability. Bit like Pogba really.
no,Imdont want him at all but he could or should be better than Werner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom