Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Martial has been linked to Spurs since his days at Lyon (back in 2013) :cool:

Tottenham in shock move for Anthony Martial: report​

By Mark White
published 9 hours ago

Tottenham could move for Anthony Martial, in a transfer shock that could see the Frenchman revitalise his career in London
If Anthony Martial is the answer the only question i can think of would be 'what signing would make you give up completely'

Talented player, that's for sure.

I live in Valencia and the Spanish lads in my team say Javi Guerra is one to watch too.

20yo. 6'2". 4 goals in 26.

Playing style​

Guerra is a talented midfielder who can play either in a holding or more advanced position in the midfield. He covers long distances, has a great short game, is great at delivering through balls and has great tackling skills.

after watching a lot of the CL games. One thing that’s massively apparent is the lack of quality we have in the final third

agree unless son is on fire then forget about it. the top 4, united and Newcastle are just more likely to finish off chances .
But Ange is learning this, all of our forwards will be gone or sidelined in the next 2 years should he still be here apart from Johnson

If we actually want to sign Martial just permanently lock the doors at the club and put us all out of our misery.

I couldn't really think of another player I would want less. Not a chance we actually do want him though, I can't imagine he has anything like the profile Ange would look for in a player.

If we actually want to sign Martial just permanently lock the doors at the club and put us all out of our misery.

I couldn't really think of another player I would want less. Not a chance we actually do want him though, I can't imagine he has anything like the profile Ange would look for in a player.
Agreed , funny thing though is that I’d prefer Martial to Werner.

Back
Top Bottom