Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bonucci playing a high line loooooool

Maybe you're struggling with reading comprehension, but he'd be signed for emergency cover or closing out matches. Much as it's great to see our players running towards our goal at pace to make last ditch tackles, there's also a need to defend set pieces and mark opposition players out of the game occasionally.

In Romero and VdV we have two young players who would benefit from playing with some wily operators, much as King benefited from a season with Naybet.

Johnson I'm all for. He's quick, exciting and has plenty of room for improvement. Gallagher considerably less so. I don't think he's a bad player, but he's extremely one paced and has never really hit the same heights he did with Palace for a few months while he was on loan there.

He'll get my support if we sign him though, as with any player. Be a bit of a strange one if Chelsea were to let him go seeing as I'm pretty sure he's started all their games so far under Pochettino.

Can we please have a "Levy's a bald cunt" thread so those who are obsessed with repeating it a thousand times per day can vent out their anger and fetish there. It's getting boring, very boring - and extremely repetitive.
And, also, we've already seen 1,000s of posts about Ndombele & his diet. It's not funny anymore.

We will never be the 'bad guys" as long as a single blood soaked stone of Chelsea sits apon another
I agree. But I feel no better that Levy and ENIC have 50 folded their investment on our backs. I'm a Spurs Fan because of the fight that was in the club. I watched a player like Nayim leave his heart on the green grass of White Heart Lane. Not the best but he gave everything on the Day.

Those Days are gone. Now we have a whole lot of Pansies running after an imitation plastic leather and always have "A breakdown with the manager. Because he has lost the dressing room". And my problem is not even them it's a louse of an owner that believes he knows better and entertains this Bullshit.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-06-at-10.21.44.png

Maybe you're struggling with reading comprehension, but he'd be signed for emergency cover or closing out matches. Much as it's great to see our players running towards our goal at pace to make last ditch tackles, there's also a need to defend set pieces and mark opposition players out of the game occasionally.
are you utterly thick? we're not going to change formation and the way we play when he comes on in games. He'd still be required to play a high line. Also what happens when one of our starters is injured? you think Ange will just abandon the way we play because Bonucci has to start.

God give me strength.

According to Sky, United opted for Reggie, because it's a cheaper deal than Cucurella and that would also allow them to go after Amrabat. We're talking penny-pinching for maybe a couple of million.

How the mighty have fallen.

Back
Top Bottom