Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some on here seemed to rate Lloyd Kelly before he went to Bournemouth just going by searches.

I can't say I watch Bournemouth at all and did t notice him at all against us. Saying that, 20m is a fucking lot for any Bournemouth player not named Alex Scott.

Wild. Might aswell just give Ashley Phillips game time as fourth choice or something

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Some on here seemed to rate Lloyd Kelly before he went to Bournemouth just going by searches.

I can't say I watch Bournemouth at all and did t notice him at all against us. Saying that, 20m is a fucking lot for any Bournemouth player not named Alex Scott.

Wild. Might aswell just give Ashley Phillips game time as fourth choice or something
Looks like we a panicking on the HG issue a little, must be a decent U21 CB with first team experience that's better than Kelly?

The way he has treated Brentford is disgraceful, he is pimping himself to a bigger club and fucking over the club and fans that he is meant to play for.
Also it’s obvious he is a selfish cunt , he bet on himself to be first goal scorer which to me is wrong, what happens if it’s 0-0 with 5 minutes left he can either square it to his team mate for an easy goal and a 1-0 win or does he try and score himself to win a bet?
I don’t want him anywhere near our dressing room , he belongs at the Chavs or the Goons
Matt1882 you think its alright for a player to fuck his club over by getting banned and then while banned on full wage pimp himself out trying to get to a better club?

Brentford, I reckon.

To me We the Goodies turning into the baddies. We've become what I despised most about Football. Money hungry.

It wasn't all about money then, today everything is done with high profit margins in mind. The Devil had robbed is of our soul and some of us rejoice at it.
We will never be the 'bad guys" as long as a single blood soaked stone of Chelsea sits apon another

Back
Top Bottom