Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s a smart signing for them, genuinely.

I don’t think we can compete with the money anymore. Why even care at this point. Saudi and Qatari money is backing 5 of the top 6, Woolwich are loaded somehow, even the likes of Liverpool and Villa can outspend us and dwarf us seemingly.

We have no hope left in the market and no hope left of winning trophies long term.
Glass half full kind of guy?

Assume for the sake of argument that Richy as an every game starter becomes a non-viable situation.

Who solves for that better, Fati the LW who can allow Son to move centrally and has played CF himself in the past, or Johnson the RW who hasn't?

Are we allowed to criticise the players on here? I rarely do, but many others do and that's there choice and I'm fine with it.

How about the managers. Is criticism of the manager permissible or should that be confined to protests outside the training ground?

Whichever way you look at it, his argument is downright dumb and not even worth debating.
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

View: https://twitter.com/swspurs/status/1650156271343902723?t=IFMCUV925_LDPiPGsox2jg&s=19

Oh hell yeah, this would be a great signing for Chelsea.

They're just so much more ambitious than us it hurts.

You can see why Pochettino went there. Sort term it's a bit of a mess but if he can get them back into the CL, that would be a good season and could lead to even better tings next year.

We're relying on Ange being a miracle worker, doesn't seem fair to me.

I was hoping we'd make a late move for Palmer but seems he's off to the Chavs.

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts
Actually, I was hoping that Spurs had made an early move for Cole Palmer and gotten him in already.

Back
Top Bottom