Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
No chance in my opinion.

We'll give Richy until January. Obviously if he's continuing to underperform until then, he'll likely lose his position to Son but I don't think we'll be looking at a striker within the next few days.

January though, we'll either reignite our interest in Orban or go for Toney.
reckon thats a certainty otherwise we would of signed one this window

Think you're giving our medical department too much credit :dawsonlol:

ziekenhuisbal-steward.gif
Outstanding! That's on the money.
:perryman:

I've always viewed him as very pacey, in line with this the way Barca play him is to have him isolate the FB or run behind them, so to be clear he's not a dribble-past kind of player or ball carrier but one that holds the width.
S5-1-1024x571.png

S6-1-1024x574.png

If he's lost pace recently (maybe as a result of his injuries??) and I've not been paying attention, then fair enough.

Agree with you on his finishing but I'm not sure that's what Ange looking at him for, while there are of course lots of rotations, Ange's wide men do have a tendency to stay wide (or so I've been reading about)???
I’m pretty Sure Ange is looking for finishers given the way the front three have started the season!

I’d take him.
Not an Angeball guy, very rudimentary on the ball. Brilliant at the WC though.

I talked a country mile of shit about this guy when we were linked in January 2022, so I gotta give credit where it's due. A very sound DM.

Saudi will be In for Richie in January. Perfect player for that place
Not the worst shout, especially with how well he's complimented Neymar for Brazil.

I do wonder if Kulu may end up more central.
If we sign both Johnson and Fati, I imagine it's likely GLC is sold and Kulu becomes an option as the creative back up for Maddison.

Given we're only playing once a week after last night's debacle, and Perisic is on £180k pw, I'd imagine Levy tries to offload that salary too.

Back
Top Bottom