Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we would wait until the last day of the window to get Damsgaard, I don't know but it's not going to happen. If get one more in, I would prefer a striker but it will probably be a CM.

If we get Royal, I would eventually like a back 4 of

Emerson. Tanganga. Romero. Reguilon

Sanchez and Dier just don’t cut it for me long term. Anticipating their first major fuck up with dread and I think you all know it’s inevitable

I dunno what it is about Damsgaard I’m just not convinced at all… screams tournament signing…

Perhaps. Although I have to admit his close control, ability to play between the lines in that tournament was very impressive, he is at least a good player technically. Style wise though he reminded me a bit of what we have in Bryan Gil, a wide AM David Silva type, don’t know if we need a clone of that.

Its ok to be excited about Emerson but you can shove your comment about Tanganga up your bum

Tanganga is a centre back playing right-back. His delivery into the final third is average, which is understandable.

For a tough game against City, Chelsea, United or Liverpool, I wouldn't have a problem with him playing right-back. It's just against more defensive teams, we need an attacking outlet on the right.

Perhaps. Although I have to admit his close control, ability to play between the lines in that tournament was very impressive, he is at least a good player technically.

He suprised me a lot. Forget the goals. His overall play was excellent.

Reminds me a lot more about Modric than a winger though. If he can bulk up he will enjoy a fine career.

Tanganga is a centre back playing right-back. His delivery into the final third is average, which is understandable.

For a tough game against City, Chelsea, United or Liverpool, I wouldn't have a problem with him playing right-back. It's just against more defensive teams, we need an attacking outlet on the right.
Fair enough. Thank you for clarifying that 👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom