Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this guy is reserve to Simon Mignolet.

It's like being back up to Joe Hart,
I don’t know the reasoning behind it, but if you got 31 caps for your country and get picked for the euros it would be a big call to put him on the bench.

That aside, I have no idea if the US goalie could do a job as a number 2, but if not him, we should upgrade on Hart.

Either our new DOF is one slack jawed mofo....... Or all this Italian twitter din is 99.9999999% bullshit.

I can't image which it must be.:sonhmm:

Don't get fooled by the attacking numbers of just 2 goals from Damsgaard.
He is a very good talented midfielder. He might look small but packs a punch - aggressive presser, very good off the ball movement - wins the ball well and carries ball forward well. For his Danish club, he played right across the midfield from double pivot to no 10 to LM, even as a striker in youth days.
He does have the vision and attacking flair - just that he is not used in that role much in the Sampadoria side. So, dont read too much into goals in his first season at serie-A

We scouted him for 6 months now...along with Leicester, Juve, Inter and Napoli

He is just 20 - IMO, if we get him for 10-15m, thats a very good investment on a very promising player.

Yep, he’s a very promising player and if I’m not mistaken last season for his first in Serie A. He is however still a player for the future as opposed to the present. With us already having Sessegnon, Clarke and Bergwijn do we really need another player who’s going to take 2-3 years to get up to speed? We need at least 1 if not 2 players who will contribute 10-15+ goals/assists.

No this guy is reserve to Simon Mignolet.

It's like being back up to Joe Hart,

As a USMNT fan, let me assure you that he's significantly better than Joe Hart.

He's also significantly worse than Hugo Lloris. He'd be a perfectly fine second choice (I actually think this board will like how he attacks corners and set pieces, something we struggle with). But he better be second choice, he's not good enough to carry a top 4/6 PL team.

As a USMNT fan, let me assure you that he's significantly better than Joe Hart.

He's also significantly worse than Hugo Lloris. He'd be a perfectly fine second choice (I actually think this board will like how he attacks corners and set pieces, something we struggle with). But he better be second choice, he's not good enough to carry a top 4/6 PL team.
I think if I was going for a US keeper, I'd go for Hope Solo....

Feelings Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom