Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess he's only putting the money there for show and not to actually spend it...

"Ciao Daniel, it's Fabio calling. Very good news, I've put that 47m on the table in an offer to Inter.... wait... OK, so you're saying, I need to pull back how much for new sand traps on the golf course you acquired? OK... mmm-hmmm... and come again, for the amount for the cheese room expansion in the stadium? That doesn't leave very much... wait, you'd like me to include Danny Rose as a make-weight? Is he even our player anymore...?"

Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with a move for Argentine attacker Joaquin Correa.

The 26-year-old bagged 11 goals and six assists for Lazio this past season, and his suitors will be keeping tabs on how he does for his country in Copa America.

According to Gazzetta, West Ham United and Woolwich are keen on Correa, who is valued at around €40 million (£34.5m).

The report adds that the English clubs are not interested in paying more than €20m for the attacker.

Lazio are prepared to listen to offers, but newly appointed manager Maurizio Sarri will have a big say in the transfer.

The Lazio ace can operate in wide areas, but he is naturally a second striker.

Isak the Swedish CF looked great up front on his own v spain. Quick, skilful and has banged a shit load of goals on la Liga. Also the WBA player we should go for him would be affordable price. Like I said last we should have gone for Sarr at Watford but didn’t. Relegated teams have good players which we should take advantage of !
Why are you mentioning WBA?
Isak plays for Sociedad. Only 21. 17 in 34 apps last season.

Was always going to happen. 90% of that will be agents pushing their players, and it makes sense to link to spurs, due to the new Italian links.

Painting with very broad strokes here, but typically exiles from Italian football don't tend to adapt too well over here.....

Kinda worrying on that front

A younger option at the least. 26 years old. Out of contract. Was first choice at Brügge until Mignolet returned. 21 clean sheets in 64 games for them according to transfermarkt.

Used to play for Molde as well.
Didn’t realise that he played there. I’ve been living abroad since 2015 and haven’t been following the Norwegian league that closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom