Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balkan countries per head of population surely? They are freaks down there, world class at many sports.
I was speaking strictly the sheer volume of top classs footballers. But £4£ in the world of sports you are completely right about the Balkans.

Yugoslavia would have definitely won a World Cup in football and Maybe even basketball had the country stayed together

This club can't be taken serious if we sell Kane and bring in fucking Icardi. If that happens I think I just gotta walk away for a few years. That would be the worst move Levy could ever make

Does anyone here actually get excited for the summer transfer anymore? We have hands down the worst scouting staff in the premier league and a chairman who gives himself raises every year while cheaping out on players. Hitchens couldn't find you a decent kebab while stand outside a kebab shop for fuck sakes

Do it Levy. Bring the Galtier - Campos combo to the PL.

It seems to make a lot of sense, but I doubt that we do it.

Proven success with a team that is similar to us in terms of not being a the top level of spending. I wish that the media could ask Levy why a move like this is not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom