Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m just hoping for some unity. We’ve had the ENIC out folk battling with the ENIC in crew For ages and people like me who just can’t make up their fucking mind from one day to the next.
If this all goes through, I don’t think there is any argument left to say that ENIC didn’t roll the dice and dare to do. I won’t ever warm to the bald little fucker in the hot seat, but if he delivers a player like Bale having balanced the books after a stadium rebuild, I don’t think he can be slated for lacking ambition in the right here, right now. So hopefully people will get behind the club whether or not Bale starts tearing up trees or is a bit of a spent bullet. The ambition has eventually been shown.
COYS.

I’m just hoping for some unity. We’ve had the ENIC out folk battling with the ENIC in crew For ages and people like me who just can’t make up their fucking mind from one day to the next.
If this all goes through, I don’t think there is any argument left to say that ENIC didn’t roll the dice and dare to do. I won’t ever warm to the bald little fucker in the hot seat, but if he delivers a player like Bale having balanced the books after a stadium rebuild, I don’t think he can be slated for lacking ambition in the right here, right now. So hopefully people will get behind the club whether or not Bale starts tearing up trees or is a bit of a spent bullet. The ambition has eventually been shown.
COYS.

It'd probably make me wank your cock off, to be fair. :mourloopy:
2-C1-AD721-23-CC-4760-A8-AD-0-A1-E9-DB834-EE.png

COYS.

I've been a very vocal fan of Levy and ENIC over the years but have been frustrated recently with the loss at Everton (the manner of the loss) pushing me over the edge. TBF, they look to be doing what's necessary and it's likely to be supported by another striker. I have to hold my hands up and say fair play, sure we would have liked all this to happen sooner but it isn't always possible.

There are no excuses now, we have the team, depth and manager. It's up to them, Levy has done his bit. I'm surprised as the current economical climate is fragile but maybe this is our strength.

COYS.

You're new here, aren't you.

Gone from pretty much throwing in the towel after that Everton game, to getting all giddy and excited again. I can’t fucking wait to see Bale in a Spurs shirt again and also Reguilón. Incredible how fickle we all are with football 😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom