Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got some downtime so why not.

Two balanced teams to try to maximise quality (assuming no new striker) :

[FORMATION=4213, Lloris, Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Davies, Sissoko, Ndombele, Alli, Lamela, Bale, Son][/FORMATION]

[FORMATION=4213, Lloris, Aurier, Dier, Tanganga, Reguilon, Hojberg, Winks, Lo Celso, Lucas, Kane, Bergjwin][/FORMATION]

Stick a new striker in Lamela's place with Bale out wide and we're good to go.
These are for cup games?

200 pages since my last post, jesus christ.

Igula Igula it seemed like you didn't want Bale initially, how do you feel now?

I don’t think I ever didn’t want Bale. Even if for some reason I didn’t want him from a performance standpoint (which I dont think I ever did) from an emotional fan perspective alone I absolutely love the fact he is coming back.

I am super excited for the move, support it fully and can’t wait to see him on the field for us.

Bale - Kane - Son

The amount of screamers from 25 yards I'm visualising... :ledleylick:

All have such good strikes of the ball. Son and Bale cutting in onto their stronger foot and Kane lurking through the middle. Keepers will be shitting it.

What exactly happens in a medical? Been following football for three decades and never got it

Well Tanguy passed his so it can't be that demanding.

It's a battery of tests on cardiovascular fitness, health, flexibility, blood tests etc. They look at injuries or potential muscular weaknesses. Overall it's not too demanding most medicals are passed it seems.

Nice try though.

Danny Ings right now
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom