Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I believe that he is looking for compensation for him leaving the Agency and breaking the contract. As such he is asking for more money than they are worth to compensate him for the larger loss of breaking the contract. Think of someone charging a load for a small parcel of land as he knows you cant build your house without it.

- This is my understanding.

So that's what I was missing :pochsulk:

Fair enough, but in that case it would be a case of them weighing standing their ground for monetary compensation for breach (plus as a deterent to other clients, I would assume) vs maximizing value of the actual asset right now plus discounting for what standing firm would cost in future income.

Still should be very doable imo.

Last edited:
Wow. There are actually people on this thread looking forward to us not getting our targets, just so they can say, "told you so".

Sort yourselves out.

I know, pathetic isn't it. Almost as if they'd prefer us to being EL at best and constantly finishing below Woolwich. Times were easier for them then!

Bottom line, they really don't think that much of their club.

It's very sad to see.

:pochsulk:

Stop speaking for other people. No, we do not. Most people do not like stewing in negativity and resentment.
Ok, some whinge but hating doing it. Anyway, it was just tongue in cheek. welcome to the dark side was an indicator of that. Very rare to find a poster or a person who never has a whinge.

We really do need to off load Eriksen if possible. Can't risk losing him for nothing after the season, 40m or 50m is better than nothing. Problem is he has almost full control now and doesn't have to agree for a move. We have a ready made replacement in Dele. He is best suited to play right behind Kane. Thoughts fellow TFC junkies?

He’s been knocked for swanning around in it but in fairness to Joe Lewis his yacht probably cost less than buying Lo Celso, Ndombele and Dybala.

I know what I would buy if I had a spare £200m to spend.

He must look at his yacht and wonder what the fuck our scouts do with their time...........

It's the fucking earrings that does it for me.

IFP2NEYq_400x400.jpg
I'm not one at all for judging a book by its cover, but holy balls what a monumental bellend this man appears to be.

We are at the point where we just have to pay the agents and image rights holders what they want for this Dybala deal.

I struggle to believe levy will do what it takes but given the time frame, unless he wants to look like a complete tit then he just has to cough up.
When is everyone going to learn - Levy doesn't give a shit what anybody else thinks. That's why he admires Ashley so much.

Back
Top Bottom