Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would we buy him?

399566_1.jpg

Just to lighten the mood.

I went to the barbers today. Usual place.
Owner is a Yid. Fella that did my barnet was a Gooner but quite self-deprecating, so all good.
Had a new 20 something fella there who it transpired was a dipper fan. From Eastbourne.

Was giving the big un about the CL final and was really getting on my tits. Definite pen...Salah better than Kane....Anfield the best atmosphere in the country....etc

Then he started on Spurs haven't got any songs. I told him to stop talking bollox. He said well what have you got apart from COYS...to which i replied 'you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in'?

Shut the cunt up.

Jerome Alan N'Geme is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club Saint-Étienne and the Ghana Under 17's National Team. He previous broke the record as the youngest Ghanaian ever to score 4 goals in one half.

Who remembers Soulymane Coulibaly. Top scorer at one of the international youth world cups wasn't he. I thought he was going to be massive

Haha, and you expect us to win stuff?

Supposedly they are worth a combined 600M and are all world class.
Yet even without ever dropping any of them, we can’t even win a Carabou.

They were “fatigued”. They were injured.

But people don’t want to rest them against the likes of Huddersfield or Fulham.
Then they want back up that’s better than Lamela and Moura and think they will come here to get 2 minutes of football a month.

Just to lighten the mood.

I went to the barbers today. Usual place.
Owner is a Yid. Fella that did my barnet was a Gooner but quite self-deprecating, so all good.
Had a new 20 something fella there who it transpired was a dipper fan. From Eastbourne.

Was giving the big un about the CL final and was really getting on my tits. Definite pen...Salah better than Kane....Anfield the best atmosphere in the country....etc

Then he started on Spurs haven't got any songs. I told him to stop talking bollox. He said well what have you got apart from COYS...to which i replied 'you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in'?

Shut the cunt up.
Did you still tip the prick?

We paid 30 million for Sissoko - who was coming in as a squad player.. and that's a few years back.

We also paid 40 million for Sanchez and 30 for Lamela - who were purchased as first team players but worked their way into the squad player label which is a bit different.

Nothing to say about the Watford lad being worth that, but I do think we are looking to spend on the 'squad' this season - so I wouldn't write off the idea of paying 40m+ for a squad player.

After all - if Levy signs them, presents them to Poch, and he doesn't fancy them for whatever reason - they just become squad players. There's no guarantee that Lo Celso will be playing every game as he will be needing to keep Dele, Winks or Eriksen out of the team most likely - which shouldn't be easy.

What a bargain Sissoko turned out to be

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom