Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we know what's going to happen next summer though? He could well stay at the library. It's only rumour that suggests there's no buy clause, isn't it? Or have real madrid said as much and I missed that bit.

I know we tried to buy him (again, rumour) but ducked out due to this being the case. I mean, it may well be the case but still, I'd hate for them to keep the player if we wanted him in the first start.

Not sure he was ever our first choice - just an option if we couldn't get Lo Celso or Eriksen left

Do we know what's going to happen next summer though? He could well stay at the library. It's only rumour that suggests there's no buy clause, isn't it? Or have real madrid said as much and I missed that bit.

I know we tried to buy him (again, rumour) but ducked out due to this being the case. I mean, it may well be the case but still, I'd hate for them to keep the player if we wanted him in the first start.
It's all over the Spanish media, has been from the start, some papers are calling it his gap year.

Perfect name for the cunt

I always though if in a few years when the make the film of our astonishing success, Russell Crowe would make a good Poch! I can almost hear the inspirational team talk in his best Maximus voice.
In a few years, Russell Crowe will be old enough to be dead due to natural causes. I think we need to identify a younger candidate or find a time machine.

So I'm sitting at the departures lounge in Athens airport and right across me is this guy with a backpack with the Dinamo Zagreb crest on it. Intrigued I start chatting him up and find out he works for their football operations department. Given our interest in Dani Olmo I ask about him and he tells me he's a top bloke, very hard working, and extremely humble guy. His teammates rave about him and everyone at the club believes he will be a superstar on day.

I'm really excited about all that I'm hearing, so I can't help myself but ask whether there is any truth to the rumors about Spurs inquiring about him and if there is anything there. He said he didn't know.

So I'm sitting at the departures lounge in Athens airport and right across me is this guy with a backpack with the Dinamo Zagreb crest on it. Intrigued I start chatting him up and find out he works for their football operations department. Given our interest in Dani Olmo I ask about him and he tells me he's a top bloke, very hard working, and extremely humble guy. His teammates rave about him and everyone at the club believes he will be a superstar on day.

I'm really excited about all that I'm hearing, so I can't help myself but ask whether there is any truth to the rumors about Spurs inquiring about him and if there is anything there. He said he didn't know.

No truth. Just agents getting his name out there. And there's not really any room in the squad for a player like him unless we shifted a player like Lamela.

While we are all sitting here waiting for something to happen I've recently put a video up on the Summer 2019 thread...100 children playing against Harry, Dele and Lamela then singing Happy Birthday to Harry...whiles away a minute or two. :thumbup:

It actually rarely gets mentioned, but Jezzbollah's brother Piers is far more mental than he is. Full-on bat-shit crazy - climate change denier, enthusiastic anti-semite (the new world order are the 4th Reich and so on), the full nine yards.

Look at the state of him...

Piers-Corbyn-is-a-meteorologist-Photo-YouTube.jpg

So that's what Ahab looks like?

I'm going to take the lack of news today as a great sign.

Finalizing deals. Dotting the i's, crossing the t's.

Announcements in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom