Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The same thing was said weeks before we signed Ndombele for an initial £53m after being quoted far more in the media. We aren't buying a packet of sweets here, £70m is a hell of a lot of money, in fact it would be the 3rd most expensive thing the club has ever invested in behind the stadium and the training ground.

Between the 2 deals we could stand to save in the region of 25-30m (or even more!). If we do, melts screaming "just pay the asking price" look dumb to say the least.

So Sessengnon and Lo Celso were 'done' yesterday and today RS can't have a medical due to a hamstring injury and LC is on holiday.

All a bit disappointing.

Don't worry I'm sure it will be all change again tomorrow..........apparently someone called Trix posted on SC
"Looking incredibly likely at least 2 in one out this week.Get ready the defibrillators for all the net spend detectives." so far it's received 56 likes / 12 informative / 2 Winner / and 28 funny.

Fuck me it's not rocket science is it ....Rose to Juventus, Sessegnon and Lo Celso to Spurs. You'd think this guy had reinvented the wheel.....what a bunch of retards. I was banned months ago by A&C from the ITK threads...don't even know why....never posted a thing on there in my life and the majority of stuff was drivel like this.

Looks a bit cold for Brighton...

Maybe that other bloke is a doctor taking him to his Spurs medical?

That must be it.

Strangely enough I get the distinct impression we are looking at a very relaxed footballer who has his future all sorted out for when he returns from his vacation. It would be idyllic just sitting there enjoying the weather and knowing you had just signed for the most exciting team in Europe. Wouldn't bother me if I caught fuck all if I were in his boots.
I reckon this time next week we'll all be able to chill out and look forward to probably the most eventful season in this club's history for a very,very long time.

Mystic Borodin has spoken...........and so shall it be :bow::coys:

I disagree. Roger Federer is the evil twin of Roger Federer.

What are you saying...??

I have to disagree ! Why would you need to be your own evil twin, when you already have that many twins?

105541-keloubuhsl-1542117889.jpg

According to this picture, 3 of them do not have enough to eat at home :pochfacepalm:

We could sign 100 of the best midfielders in the world this summer and we would still be in trouble if we go into this season with our current Fullbacks minus Rose

Between the 2 deals we could stand to save in the region of 25-30m (or even more!). If we do, melts screaming "just pay the asking price" look dumb to say the least.

I've seen Ndombele quoted at £75m this summer, Lo Celso £80m, Clarke £20m and Sessegnon quoted at £50m in the past. We got Clarke for £8.5m, Ndombele for an initial £53m, £55m seems the be a price banded around for Lo Celso and £25m seems to be the feeling around Sessegnon.

£225m down to what could possibly be £141.5m if the numbers currently being thrown about are to be believed. Just shy of £85m difference all in all from the negotiating wannabes to the JuSt PaY tHe MoNeY crew. I wonder why these deals are taking a little longer than we hoped and a little longer than some are prepared to be patient with. :sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom