Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No decent golf courses in China
Good job ...could you imagine the length of the waiting lists to join if they did have ?.
Actually I jest ....Mission Hills golf club in Shenzhen is the largest in the world...it's a resort with eleven championship courses and an eighteen hole course consisting of all par 3's. Bale's idea of Fantasy Island probably.

Last edited:
BBC News - Manchester puppy theft: Machete-wielding men steal seven dogs

Where was Bolton when this happened? That's the question a good number of honest forum dwellers have been asking themselves
At least have the decency to properly tag me in Richard. If I’d not been catching up on this thread, I’d never have known you were asking after me you little scamp.
I’m in Scarborough at the moment my chubby Scottish amigo.
Pretty fucking shocking that people would attack a dog with a machete don’t you think? Or is it run of the mill stuff where you crawled out from?

Hope he signs for Bayern, will be fun to see him tear Bundesliga apart. Would be devastating to see him in PL in another shirt than ours. Or maybe he's so tired of the spotlight that he leaves for China

Not gonna lie...... As much as I think it would be a terrible move for us......

Seeing Bale back in a Spurs shirt at the new stadium does get the old heart racing like a kid on Christmas Eve......

Not going to happen though unless Real pay 99 percent of his wages.

At least have the decency to properly tag me in Richard. If I’d not been catching up on this thread, I’d never have known you were asking after me you little scamp.
I’m in Scarborough at the moment my chubby Scottish amigo.
Pretty fucking shocking that people would attack a dog with a machete don’t you think? Or is it run of the mill stuff where you crawled out from?
What's the weather like there.....Fair ?

Back
Top Bottom