Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are you on about? Right now i'm talking about squad value. Not success. If I go out and buy a house for 100 grand. Then im worth 100 grand more than I was previously. Its reflected in my assets, in my accounts and in my taxes. Thats exactly how it works..

Okay, but this is what football is like:

What if you went and bought a house for 100 grand, but it was by most estimates only worth 50 grand. Unfortunately you have bad credit/criminal history/whatever so they raised the price. You are not worth 100 grand more. You are worth 50 grand more. Again, that’s just one example of how the argument is flawed. Their are many more. What if you just don’t understand property value and offered too much? What if you find out after it was built on an Indian burial ground? It’s not so simple.

What are you on about? Right now i'm talking about squad value. Not success. If I go out and buy a house for 100 grand. Then im worth 100 grand more than I was previously. Its reflected in my assets, in my accounts and in my taxes. Thats exactly how it works.

If we went out and bought Grealish tomorrow you'd flip your argument 180. Burying your head in the sand and pretending its a wise move to not go out and spend money on players does you no favours.
Not kidding, man. Somehow your long-winded, semantic whines are worse than our transfer window. That's an accomplishment?

This is just a site on the internet. Some are wayou too serious into this. We are all cunts. In different forms and levels. But all of us are cunts. :dierpochhug:

I get people asking me, "Describe yourself in one word" and when I say cunt they take it so serious and are so shocked.

Here it's the norm lol been in this place too long.

Not true at all. Assuming you own the house and dont mortgage it (which would burden you with debt for an asset you dont yet possess) and you paid $100k for a house that's value is $100k then your not worth any more or less than you were before. You've simply converted liquid value into a real estate asset.

Jesus, just shut up already if you dont have anything better to say.

No its absolutely true. You dont need to over complicate it talking about liquid assets etc. If I buy a house worth 100 grand that gives me 100 grand more in assets and thats exactly what you claim.

I understand your emotion is getting the better of you right now. But West Hams squad is definitely officially 100 mil more value than last year and Liverpools is 200 mil and if we get Grealish for 30 mil ours will be 30 mil.

Yeah Im not humiliated really though am I. Because you insist that if someone says "I never said anything about buying a central defender" That means they never said anything about buying a central defender in their entire lives,that doesnt make me humiliated. It makes you an idiot.

But of course an idiot cant understand they're an idiot. Due to the fact that they are...in fact....an idiot
Central defenders now? You’re fucking out there. You’re insane. You should take some time off and address your mental health issues - this shouldn’t be played out in public. It’s not fair on you.

No its absolutely true. You dont need to over complicate it talking about liquid assets etc. If I buy a house worth 100 grand that gives me 100 grand more in assets and thats exactly what you claim.

I understand your emotion is getting the better of you right now. But West Hams squad is definitely officially 100 mil more value than last year and Liverpools is 200 mil and if we get Grealish for 30 mil ours will be 30 mil.
But the cash is an asset. Fucking weirdo, you really need to read an economics book.

True.
They'll still be able to type with Klopp's cock in their mouth.
OII9EuN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom