Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky now reporting Spurs have turned their attention to Martial and Lewis Cook.

Obviously need a few more quid for the Christmas party, looking to manipulate the betting market.

Fucking Hilarious that we're debating whether or not Grealish is worth 25 million while other clubs are just splashing money around. That new stadium really fucked us, we're the only PL club to not buy a player yet, what a joke.
That was always my concern. Massive financial constraints that could see us backpedaling for a while. In the meantime. Liverpool are over 200 mil improved and West Ham are 100 mil closer. Then of course Arsen*l,Wolves,Everton are also splashing the cash. The gaps closing.

Anyone else find it strange that the Zaha rumours flatlined?

Nope. No one will pay £75m. Clubs will wait to see whether Palace struggle again, plus he'll be another year into the contract. He'll stay this season then move next summer.

I'd love him at Spurs now though.

That was always my concern. Massive financial constraints that could see us backpedaling for a while. In the meantime. Liverpool are over 200 mil improved and West Ham are 100 mil closer. Then of course Arsen*l,Wolves,Everton are also splashing the cash. The gaps closing.
Spending doesn’t automatically improve anybody

Nope. No one will pay £75m. Clubs will wait to see whether Palace struggle again, plus he'll be another year into the contract. He'll stay this season then move next summer.

I'd love him at Spurs now though.
I am not sure we'd have to pay £75m for him, to be honest.

How many years are there left on his contract?

Back
Top Bottom