Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes. You make a fair point. I'll concede that.
Although you also stated in a previous post that Utd are in a mess.

Surely, if we let them buy Toby, we're helping them sort out their mess. As a rival, and a big club, surely we shouldn't be prepared to do that.

Absolutely. Nowhere have I advocated selling him to Utd. Also I don’t really want Martial (but I can see why others do). Anyway, I think the question is moot unless we can get de Ligt with the money from the sale of Alderwiereld - I’d be ok with that.

I'll give him a watch when I roll into bed tonight,
full

He said that he won’t finish his career without sharing the field with grealish. He’s impressed by his haircut and low socks.

At this point, I wouldn't sell him, and doubt he will be sold. He seems set to run down his contract, giving himself more options for a move next summer. Fine, we miss out of 15m of fee, no biggie.
We can probably save about that much just by waiting to make a major CM purchase in the winter when things are more sane, and likely will do so.

At this point, I wouldn't sell him, and doubt he will be sold. He seems set to run down his contract, giving himself more options for a move next summer. Fine, we miss out of 15m of fee, no biggie.
We can probably save about that much just by waiting to make a major CM purchase in the winter when things are more sane, and likely will do so.
Right now I would 100% keep dembele. He’s still quality and we would have trouble to find someone in 4 days.

I haven’t posted in months but I’m so proud of TFC right now. You guys have managed to take the perennial transfer thread / Levy tactics argument and literally stick it on repeat for the entire summer.

Since this argument started:

- England have reached a World Cup semi final

- Trump has shook hands with not just one but both of the two men in the world that are madder cunts than he is

- Gerraint Thomas has pulled off the miracle of making the French nation only mildly detest team Sky

- Literally every country in Europe has been scorched to the point of wild fires, even Sweden

- Barry Chuckle left us :(

It’s been incredible to watch. The stamina shown by both sides has been extraordinary, the number of repeat binnings staggering and banality and repitition of the conversation enough to have even made Dustin Hoffman’s Rain Man eventually look up and blink. You’re champions and heroes to the man.

I feel like everyone on the board needs to step up now and help with the final push to 1000. I see it crowning.... and it’s beautiful

modern-family-birth.gif

I haven’t posted in months but I’m so proud of TFC right now. You guys have managed to take the perennial transfer thread / Levy tactics argument and literally stick it on repeat for the entire summer.

Since this argument started:

- England have reached a World Cup semi final

- Trump has shook hands with not just one but both of the two men in the world that are madder cunts than he is

- Gerraint Thomas has pulled off the miracle of making the French nation only mildly detest team Sky

- Literally every country in Europe has been scorched to the point of wild fires, even Sweden

- Barry Chuckle left us :(

It’s been incredible to watch. The stamina shown by both sides has been extraordinary, the number of repeat binnings staggering and banality and repitition of the conversation enough to have even made Dustin Hoffman’s Rain Man eventually look up and blink. You’re champions and heroes to the man.

I feel like everyone on the board needs to step up now and help with the final push to 1000. I see it crowning.... and it’s beautiful

modern-family-birth.gif
Yes you good cunt. These are the long and tiresome (only to read of course) posts that we need if we're going to make 1000 before a signing.

I hate this cunt
He's not my cup of tea

But

Im glad we have this type of supporter. Sick of innercity black people thinking it's cool only to be a 'gooner'

The young black girl that used to serve us in a box we had at whl was a Gooner

Now they're all posh seb and tarquín

So whilst it's not for me ... I'm pleased ... plus he's got some talent .. I can't do what he does so in my opinion ... good on him

Not that I'm that fussed, but why not both? Lucas predominantly on the right, Martial on the left (with the option to play through the middle).

I don't think one necessarily hinders the other.

But Son is better than Martial as will Moura be. I thought people wanted improvements.
Or is he an upgrade on Nkoudou? Fair enough in that case, but that won’t happen for 60M for a player par with Lamela.

Swapping with Toby is the stuff of computer game fantasists before you mention that one

He's not my cup of tea

But

Im glad we have this type of supporter. Sick of innercity black people thinking it's cool only to be a 'gooner'

The young black girl that used to serve us in a box we had at whl was a Gooner

Now they're all posh seb and tarquín

So whilst it's not for me ... I'm pleased ... plus he's got some talent .. I can't do what he does so in my opinion ... good on him
Not sure what to say to this

Back
Top Bottom