Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently wants a move to Chelsea. Part of me thinks it’s bullshit as I think he’d have been burnt by his United move, and seeing what is happening at young talent at Chelsea I’d hope he’s smarter than that.

How I’d love to rescue Loftus-Cheek from them.

He isn’t young - he is 26 soon and let’s hope he does to Chelsea.

Z-AHA!

AliSw17b_400x400.jpeg

26 is old? bollocks
He's in his prime, but I don't want him because of his price and we have already 2 better wingers.

I know he is in his prime - the point that was that he isn’t a young player , one with further development and potential. The poster was questioning his choice of Chelsea when that really doesn’t apply to him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's always been someone Poch has admired. We were linked when he was at Leeds.

What will it take for you to admit our strategy this window has been shambolic?

You can't seriously tell me that back in mid-May you were hoping we'd sign Lewis Cook to replace Dembele in our drive to move on from the past couple of seasons and win something?

What will it take for you to admit our strategy this window has been shambolic?

You can't seriously tell me that nack in mid-May you were hoping we'd sign Lewis Cook to replace Dembele in our drive to move on from the past couple of seasons and win something?

I didn't expect us to sign anyone to replace Dembele. Because not a single player (we can afford) can replace him like for like.

Got no issues with Cook. Ridiculous potential.

Even by Levy standards this window has been beyond pathetic.

3rd place finish. CL secured. Brand new stadium. High profile players in the team. Cant sign anybody. Shocking

He still has 7 or however many days left to make something happen.
We still really need a CM. Things could happen.
If we fail to buy anyone in the end though, yea, it'll have been a pathetic window.

Back
Top Bottom